The Uptown Catz @ Red...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
03-04-2024 06:30 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi From A POM

Re: Hi From A POM

Hope you enjoyed the Bump Jump & Jive Collection. We are now going to quicken the pace ready for the weekend with a bit of Big Bad Rockabilly Boppers

Enjoy

Tunes are now playin' -

If you are about and about over the weekend enjoy

If you can't make a do by you then why not tune in - leave your requests - if we have them we will play them ....

Hey Dealbaggie,
    You had better update your members list for THE STRAIGHT 8s....that line up was 20 years ago...
    "I shot a man in Reno..Just to watch him Die"

Quote Originally Posted by Bolto74 View Post
    Hey Dealbaggie,
    You had better update your members list for THE STRAIGHT 8s....that line up was 20 years ago...
    As I have already been told - but that's the only line-up I have which I took off the only record I have of them

Skeeter McGee's Rockin' Radio Show is up and rockin' so come and join me

Tune into 24/7 radio - leave your requests here - if we've got it we will play it

Still awaiting a few requests - unless I play all the ones you want

Come and join us

Our Next Tribute Night Is On The 12th October 1800 - 2200 GMT
    To Commemorate The Death Of The Late Great GENE VINCENT.
    Come Along And Enjoy The Night, Drop In Chat And Make Your Requests.
    See Ya There.

G'day all - a complete range of tunes today covering a few decades and all types of R n R so come and join us at

http://belfastrockabilly.listen2myradio.com

G'day to one and all - we are playing Doo Wop for dancing at the moment on the radio all guaranteed to get your foot tapping if not dancing

So come and join us - it's free - no downloads - just pure rockin' tunes

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Greetings Mr dealbaggie,
    Here are my requests. Hope you can play some of these artists. Also, please provide a bit of history re: your site and some bio on the presenters? Eg, what was it that got you interested in your music taste etc? Just for interest sake.
    International
    Ace Brown, Alvin Lee, Andy Starr, Barnshakers, Belvadares, Billy Lee Riley, Blue Cats, Blue Valley Boys, Bopshack Stompers, Cave Catt Sammy, Cigar Store Indians, Crazy Cavan, Daryl Higham, Dempseys, Dustin Chance, Earl & The Overtones, Eddie Clearwater, Flaming Stars, Granny's Roosters, Harmonica Sam, Hi Q's, Hicksville Bombers, Honeydippers (not Honeydrippers), Houserockers, Howlin' Hound Dogs, Jack Rabbit Slim, J. McAdams, Jimmy Sutton's 4 Charms, Johnny Earle, Josie Kreuzer, Johnnie Strickland, Lennerockers, Mac Curtis, Mack Stevens, Mojo Blues Band, Mystery Gang, Narvel Felts, NRBQ, Omar & The Stringpoppers, Paladins, Ray Campi, Rip Carson, Rip Masters, Roadrunners, Ronnie Dawson, Ronnie Hawkins, Roy Hall, Sacred Hearts, Sid King, Sureshots, Swingin' Demons, Thirteen Stars, Three Bad Jacks, Top Chops, Wild Bob Burgos. Wild Wax Combo.
    Aussie
    Atomic Hi-Tones, Bar Kings, Benny & The Fly-By-Niters, Blackhill Ramblers, Blue Denim, Creepers, Chrome Daddies, Chubby Rea & The Elevators, Daddy Cool, Detonators, Diddley Daddies, Firebird, Flatfoot Shakers, Flattrakkers, Flyin' Saucers, Hank’s Jalopy Demons, Johnny Green’s Blues Cowboys, Johnny Law, Jump & Jive, Kieron McDonald, Lemon Squeezin’ Daddies, Louis King & the Liars Klub, Lowriders, Moonee Valley Drifters, ReChords, Red Hot Poker Dots, Red Rivers, Redliners, Retro Rockets, Rock Cat Rock, Rusty & The Dragstrip Trio, Salt Flat Trio, Satellite Five, Satellites, Sky Rockats, Slappin' The Cats, Starliners, Stringbusters, The Living End, The Sharp, Wes & the Sonic Aces, Whiteliners,
    Cheers,
    Jazza.
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

G'Day Jazza - interesting list there but will work on that for the late show - unfortunately I may not have all the Oz artists but will see what I can do

Will get back to you on the Bio !!!

Unfortunately I will not will be doing the radio from 7.00am Friday - until 10pm GMT Monday this is due to the fact I will be in Hemsby watching the following acts:

The Tennessee Three, Bobby Hendricks & The Swingkings, Mack Stevens, The Rimshots, Little Neal & The Blueflames, The Obsidians, Restless, Bonneville Barons, The Groove Diggers, Bob Ryan Road Show, Slim Slip & The Sliders (Farewell Gig), Jack Rabbit Slim, Vince & The Peaktones, Rob Glazebrooks Houserockers, Hot Doggin', The UXB and Kat & The K9's ....

Looks like Jazza's Request List ..... See you all Monday ....
    Last edited by dealbaggie; 07-10-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Well I'm back from Hemsby 45 and as per usual the place was rockin' (already looking forward to No 46) radio back so tune in and leave your requests

Tel will be hosting the:

Gene Vincent Tribute Night
    Doors Open At 6pm GMT @ http://belfastrockabilly.listen2myradio.com until 10pm GMT
    Come Along And Join In And Make Your Requests.
    See Ya There

The Gene Vincent Tribute Show was an excellent evening of tunes which went on until Midnight GMT

The radio is on and rockin' so come and join us ... just open a new window and place http://belfastrockabilly.listen2myradio.com in the address bar and listen to some rockin' tunes whilst browsing this excellent site.

We would love to see you all there

Tonights/tomorrows playlist will be from a few bands who will be appearing at Hemsby 46 in May 2011 if any of you are passing

So come and join us

I am now on myspace so come and check us out (site under construction) but address is

http://www.myspace.com/skeetermcgeesrockinradio

Alphabet Night on the radio tonight - I have picked 26 bands at random and they are playing now ....

Come and hear the result ... would be nice to see you

Still going strong with the alphabet playlist - there has been some interesting tunes in there and I'm sure there are more to come

If I finish it today we may just be able to have Jazza's playlist over the weekend.

I and my fellow DJ's play the radio 24/7 for whoever tunes in - even if it is for only one listener we will play.

Why do we do it? Because we love the music.

We know you may have your own rockin' radio stations but come and give us a try on http://belfastrockabilly.listen2myradio.com even if it only for five minutes.

We don't talk on the radio as we feel the music is more important ....

So keep on rockin' whoever you are tuned into

Skeeter McGee