Last post by Rockintones
24-04-2024 11:26 AM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thread: Warren Hall

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Unhappy Warren Hall

Warren Hall
    Today is one of the saddest days we have had to deal with, Today saw the passing of our dear friend and Keyboard player Warren Hall, Warren a gentleman, and accomplished Piano player, was respected by all that knew him, Wozza as he was affectionately known, would always find the time to call his friends whilst he was sick and say sorry for not calling, and when in conversation he'd say enough of me how are you?. Warren was part of the Melbourne Blues scene and was highly respected and loved by all. Warren recently had an award named after him.

His friends in the Rock n Roll and Country scene are also very sad but also very happy to have known and played with such a champion. Warren Hall will be remembered by all as a wonderful and special soul. Rest In Peace Mate, we'll never forget you Wozz..
    Last edited by Frank; 22-08-2008 at 06:11 PM.

Smile Re: Warren Hall

my condolences goes to warrens family and friends.yah its a sad time ive known wozza for a long time,we will remeber the good old days wozza that we had with you.rest in peace mate.from all the mob in bendigo.

Re: Warren Hall

My thoughts and prayers go to Warren's family. I remember his encouragement and words of wisdom he gave me as a piano player, when The Fender Benders first started. He was a great guy and awesome piano player!!!!

Sad,Sad, news.Wazza played keyboards on my very first CD.What a Gentleman.He will be very sadly missed.The last time l saw him,was at The Bass Hotel.He told me "l was just calling by to see how you were doing".He was a MAN who gave so much,and took so little.One of the BEST!...GOD BLESS MATE...Shane BHR

Re: R.I.P Warren Hall

F.Y.I.. There will be a service for Mr Warren Hall in Cairns this week, Next week there will be a service here in Melbourne where Warren will be laid to rest with his mother. As news on time, date and where come to hand I will post them on here, for all the people who wish to attend.. Thank you.

Hello all it seems in true Warren style that there will not be a Service for Warren after all.. I am being briefed daily on what is what, so bare with me..

Here is an email I got today from Ross Helmot, regarding what is going on...

Hi there everyone

Well…just letting you know that a memorial evening has been organised for Warren on Sunday the 14th of September from 4pm at the British Crown Hotel, 14 – 18 Smith Street Collingwood. As requested by Warren (yes he is still running the show), the band will get together and play a set or two minus piano but with the special addition of Bronnie Gordon and Dutch Tilders. I’m sure a few people will get up and say some kind words and Dutch will play a few tunes. All in all it will be a pretty laid back affair and I for one will be looking forward to having a few beers and swapping a few good yarns. So come along and help us to celebrate Warren’s life, it will be good to see you all there.

Take care everyone and catch you on the 14th, “Off the Cuff”.