I, as well as many other members that have contacted me, have had enough of the petty squabbles that flare up in these forums.

To combat this I have created a new registered user category that requires all posts made by members in the category to be approved by a moderator before they appear on the site.

In future any existing members that submit a post that can be classed as a personal attack that berates or insults other members or is obviously designed to anger other members will be moved to the new moderated member category.

To avoid being placed in this category members should comply with the following forum rule.

Be respectful of others at all times
Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

Also you should also be aware that for the last 5 months or so all new members have their first 3 posts moderated. This was originally put in place to prevent spammers joining and spamming the forums but its other benefits are obvious.