The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ARRAS

Re: ARRAS

[img size=150]In the recent discussion about ARRAS there was mention of the fact that the Big Beat was "all rockabilly"

Re:ARRAS

The problem here is NAME dropping maybe the article by Sue should have started with ..Quote lets start with... etc.
    When have you seen me or even Lyndon bitch about anyone?then again any of the so called non rockabilly bands do anything but self promote and not carry on like dills.
    Sure this web site is dedicated to both, and yes we can live side by side but jesus some of you make it dificult, good luck to AARAS it sure has a job ahead, no offence Sue but ya struck a nerve and I'll be buggerd if your going to drag our good name in to this, do you sence a hint of passion here ?? I wonder what would happen if I started stabbing some of the Rockabilly bands(notice i didn't mention any specific band ). Keep it real people leave the crap where it belongs!

I would love to publish an article in the mag about Shadoogie or Speedsters. I have been promised articles over the recent years on a couple of the local bands that fit into the more popular rock catagory but they never materialised. I personally have never seen Shadoogie, but that has got more to do with persoanl music taste (for the more hillbilly or R&B style) and fiances, etc.

Next Big Beat should be in November 06, but we could be having other events sooner. Watch this space!!!do with

BoomBoom - from your post "....Shure this web site is dedicated to both, and yes we can live side by side but jesus some of you .."

"Shure" is a brand of microphone..you must have been staring at yours so long that the brand name has stuck in your brain!

Happy new year!

Nup i actualy use a Senhiser... and yep ya picked up on a typo full marks SteveO
    And a happy new year to you too

Come on all you stirrers out there, how about a bit more meat on this subject.
    Scanno, a Rock and roll editor who can't spell, prefers hillbilly and R&B and has belonged to the club for 32 years?
    I join all the concerned doods who reckon the Arras should be more rockn'roll.