The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RIP Danny Boyd

Re: RIP Danny Boyd

Danny was one of the great entertainers in the "rock n roll" scene, with his band "flashback ", Danny & flashback provided us with great music at the 2010 STATE TITLES:: of the VRRDA, held at the HERRITAGE CLUB, in May. Danny will be in 'Rock n roll : heaven with all the other great entertainers now. Condolencies to Danny's family and Flashback, RIP Danny, From Irene Amos and the VRRDA commitee
    Rhythmrockers

Cobram River Rockers would like to offer their condolences and deepest sympathys to Dannys family. He is a real rock n roll icon and will be sadly missed by everybody in the rock n roll community. As everyone knows, Danny is the heart & soul of 'Flashback' and will be greatly missed.
    R.I.P Danny

I have memories from many years ago when I heard Danny playing at the Springy Pub and shall never forget that beautiful tune "A Love Worth Waiting For" that has he sung so beautifully
    You shall be missed by many in the Rock and Roll Scene
    Sincere condolences to Danny's family and friends.
    RIP Danny
    La de da de de, la de da de da!!!

On behalf of my family and I we would like to offer our condolences and deepest sympathy to Danny Boyds family and friends.

Frankie Stevens and Family

Thanks for all the GREAT MUSIC through the years mate.Deepest Sympathy to The Boyd Family RIP mate...Shane BHR

Little Maria

Bye for now''Danny''..will miss your Golden Voice, no one sang ''The Mickey Mouse Club'' like you did for me, I fealt SOO good every time and It was always Special,Thank you for such warm & fond memories.Miss you Heaps.

Condolences and deepest sympathies to Danny's family. a real rocker, will be missed by everybody in the rock n roll scene. He was good, real good, just did not know himself , how good he was.

Such a loveable character. Love ya Dan.....Allen & Linda.

On Behalf of the Black Hat Daddies & the Daddies Angels we send our prayers & deepest condolances to Danny's family, Flashback & friends. Thank you Danny for the music, for the great times had, that amazing voice & the memories which will always bring a smile to so many, such a sad loss. Rest in Peace "somewhere over the rainbow..........In a land that I dreamed of once in a lullaby.."

Danny Boyd

Committee and members of Ballarat Rockers, extend their sympathy to family, friends and associates of Danny at this sad time. Danny will be greatly missed in the Rock 'n' Roll scene. RIP