01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

rock me baby!cold snap.reveiw.2009.

went to the nighthawk blues venue in mentone on friday evening to take in cold snaps rockin chicago blues!sounds. great mix of old style,muddy waters,bb king original blues from the forties,thru to the eighties?lots of sixties rock n roll thrown in too.joe and his beautiful! rythmatic wife,sonia,sharing vocals,great duo,with a hard core blues lead guitarist,the bass player reminded us of the original bass player for acdc!you can look right thru his eyes!so immersed in his craft,and head banging stuff all round,check out this band musos!if you aint got a gig booked yourself,from the northern?or western,frontier?i forgot where,but they are keen to bring it all on over here in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne.cold snap!rock me baby!no,not george mcraes version!lol...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O42bDyAxh9Y

Thumbs up Re: rock me baby!cold snap.reveiw.2009.

Thanks for the review Tezza! It certainly was a great gig, full of high energy entertainment that kept the punters there right to the very end. Check out the VicRock Gig/Events Calendar for all their latest shows around Melbourne. 2010 will see the release of their Debut EP, so be sure to visit the links below to be kept up to date with all the latest Cold Snap news.

For more information on Cold Snap and their House Rockin' Chicago Blues visit:

www.coldsnap.com.au
    www.myspace.com/coldsnapblues
    Cold Snap TV on YouTube
    Cold Snap on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter