0 Replies
Aisha Khan (UK) On Tour
Last post by Jitterbug
20-03-2024 08:53 AM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Smile Lexton Rock and Roll dance

Lexton Public Hall Fundraiser Dance
    Hey guys and Gals. Keep the 27th March free for the Lexton Rock and Roll Dance. Featuring the Sweetrock Showband. This band''s really tight, with great classic International and Aussie rock and Roll numbers, and two of the finest voices ,on the rocknroll scene today. Sure to keep you up and dancin all night. It is sure to be a great night, in a small country town. If you wish to dine locally before you go to the dance, meals are available in town at the Pyrenees Hotel, Entrees$3-$3.50. Mains from $12-$20, kids menu available. Phone Robert or Jenny at the hotel on 54667215, to book your table . So get that special outfit outa the closet and polish up your pride and joy. Prizes for best dressed and best classic car, as well as raffles. Entry is $25 a head with a good country supper provided. All tickets will be pre-sold, no tickets at the door. For tickets, Ph Sandra on 54667384, or Susan on 54667313. BYO Drinks, Some nibbles provided. So come along and enjoy some great Rock and Roll music and some real good home-style cooking and loads of country hospitality. All proceeds go to the Lexton public hall commitee, to be used to maintain the hall. For any further enquiries contact Sandra or Susan. For anyone wondering where Lexton is, it is approx 40 min North from Ballarat, on the Sunraysia Hwy,take the Learmonth exit of the Western Fwy or 20 km South from Avoca, if you are coming from up north. I know it clashes with other dances, but hey, it your choice where you go to and what bands and music you like to dance to and listen to. Keep On Rockin.
    Last edited by aliciasrockindaddy; 04-02-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: more information

Re: Lexton Rock and Roll dance

hey guys.that night is the rockin 50s dance in crook st strathdale.bendigo.i think you need to look at the dates.its very dear to entry at lexton.

That's right, also the same nite as the Ignition cd launch at the Nash with Ezra Lee as special guest.
    If it were my dance I'd move the date back a week, the rockin 50's & Ignition cd launch have been advertised for some time now! There's only so many of us!

Hi JBR2007.
    You are welcome to your say , but don't you think that people can work out for themselves , which dance they want to go to. they don't really need other people telling them,whats happening. Yes, it may be a bit dear to get in , and yes the date might be, a bad choice , but , hey don't knock people for trying to provide dances for people to attend. Like it says , it is a fundraiser for a small country town hall committee. to improve the hall , so that in the future:confused, the may run other dances.

My bad, ignition is 27 feb, not march!
    But there is something else that date, just can't remember!