0 Replies
Aisha Khan (UK) On Tour
Last post by Jitterbug
20-03-2024 08:53 AM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Our beloved Donna Peacock

I have been asked to do one of the saddest thing and hardest things I have ever had to do - Donna's Family and Noelle her closest friend have asked me to put up this post to advise that Donna was involved in an accident at 7.00pm last night on her bike. She was going fishing in her car and at the last minute decided to take her bike. Donna passed away from serious injuries. Our heartfelt sympathies and deepest condolescences to her family, friends and everyone who loved our Donna Donna, lovely premodonna. Forever in our hearts, rest in peace beautiful lady.

Noelle can be contacted on 0417361435.

Connie Livingstone

Re: Our beloved Donna Peacock

Without doubt Connie everyone that knew Donna has lost a great friend. She was a happy beacon that had a positive impact upon us all, and although she will be missed she will never be forgotten. A very sad day today, a light has been dimmed.

It is not often that I am lost for words but this news has hit hard.

Please let us all know the service arrangements so we can properly acknowledge Donna and say goodbye.

Donna was lovely to dance with, and a really nice person.
    Rob Ewart
    Victorian Rock'n'Roll Dance Assoc

www.VRRDA.org.au

It's your Association, get involved. Good ideas are always welcome.
    Make sure your R'n'R club or dance school is getting best value.

i for one will miss Donna so much,
    there are no words that i can say to how sad i feel,

rest in peace my friend

gaylene
    "Just for the HELL of it"

A very sad day indeed, a lovely happy girl taken much too soon
    Deepest sympathy to donna's family and friends
    Rest In Peace.

Although I saw Donna dancing her heart out at Rocknroll gigs far and wide, I only ever got to share a quick laugh and chat...because as everyone will know - she as ALWAYS dancing! But I had a talk at length with her last Thursday night at Beaches in Mornington...all about her Harley, her beloved sister, and her plans to take off up the West coast of Oz shortly in the year. And I had NO idea she lived so far away...but didn't care how long it took to get to her beloved RnR gigs.
    So when a friend rang to tell me this very sad news, I felt a chill up my spine, as I'm sure any who were recently in Donna's company (and all her know her). The memory of seeing her deftly steering 2 other girls on the dancefloor at Beaches, laughing and smiling, doing the lead tandem moves with expert precision and style...will stay with me forever.
    All I can say is Donna - you will remain in our hearts ar a bright shining star...and I will remember your words about not being afraid to do what you love in life..
    RIP in RocknRoll Heaven
    Heartfelt thoughts for your family
    Maree

Donna you were an inspiration to us all, your never ending energy and spirit will be missed. Thankyou for the laughs…. the dances and all the good times, but most of all sharing your zest of life with everyone. Gone but never forgotten, you were truly an ANGEL with wings, fly high in your resting place sweet lady. We will treasure the memories in our hearts forever
    Chrissie, Lynnie and Siobhan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	060318 Donna's 50th at Macawber 002.jpg‎
Views:	356
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1452  

Unhappy Re: Our beloved Donna Peacock

To have known Donna was a blessing. Donna was a person who absolutely loved here life, and a busy life it was. She enjoyed being outdoors working with her horse, or going for a ride on her bike, or going out dancing, where she would catch up with her friends. This was one lady who knew how to live and enjoyed every minute. You will be sadly missed my friend. Deepest Sympathies to Donna's Family.

So soon after New Year......how this hits home about how life is short and we should cherish every precious second we have it. Donna was a fine example for living life to the fullest and never letting anything stop her doing what she wanted to do.

She was constantly smiling and laughing and her personality was infectious. Our time with Donna goes back 7 years to the Growlin' Dog days in Ringwood where she could outlast and outdance nearly everyone. Many years, venues and gigs since then but Donna was always a constant face in the crowd and her smile was a constant source of pleasure to those who knew her.

Donna made people feel good, just by being around. Loved by many, dearly missed by all. Donna's in rock'n'roll heaven.

Sue & Brian

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thankyou Connie.
    Donna’s sudden passing is a tragedy of the highest order. Our memories will be etched with her happy smile and eagerness to acknowledge people. Her energy on the dance floor and acceptance of dance with anyone willing to ask … no matter what the speed.
    Chewin’ the fat about bikes & classic cruisers. She seemed to love life itself and be in love of all things rock & roll. Makes us think about our own mortality & living life to the full as it's far too short. Our condolence and deepest sympathies to Donna’s family … RIP.
    Jazza & Saffron.
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

Essex Guest

How sad to hear about Donna. She was always smiling and laughing and everyone, men and women loved to dance with her.

Rest in peace Donna my condolances to all your family, you are a much loved member of the rock n roll community and will be sadly missed.

To the family of Donna,
    Anne & John would like to express our deepest condolescences to you.
    Donna always brought a smile to our faces, We first met Donna when she came to our classes at the Basin and have loved her ever since.
    Donna we will remember you and the NYE where you were gorgeous in pink.

RIP Donna

Donna, our gorgeous, fun loving , beautiful friend. The news of your passing is devastating.
    It just won't be the same without you there with us sharing the laughs, dances and chats together.
    Our heartfelt sympathy to all her family and friends.
    You are dearly misssed, may you rest in peace.

Sue & Wombat

wat my real estate agent said "Location Location!!"

Our Condolences and deepest sympathies to all of Donna's family and friends,

Donna has been a friend of Itchy Fingers since day dot 14 years ago, and she definatly spread her friendship and warmth around the rock'n'roll scene, she will be sadly missed,

Rock'n'roll will stand man - If i'm lying i'm dying

I didn't know Donna personally but have often seen her at dances around Melbourne over the years. She was one of our Rock and Roll scene's true characters and will be sorely missed. May you rest in peace Donna..
    ~ Mel ~

It is with great shock and sorrow hearing the tragic passing away of our friend, Donna. She always had a friendly smile on her face, and loved her dancing. I will always treasure in my heart the memories of our dancing together.

Where you now go, there will only be joy and happiness. There shall be no more sorrows and no more tears. Rest In Peace, Donna and may you continue to rock in the heavens with all the saints and angels.........

Awful news. I have known Donna from a distance and for the occassional dance for many years. Danced with her last Sunday at Daveys. Will miss her. Condolences to her family and many friends.
    Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt

Sweet Jesus!

I haven't known Donna all that long. I had only started to get to know Donna as she had been coming to our gigs. I was sharing a joke with her on NYE at Georges and it was the first time we really chatted... Although I didn't know as well as everyone else, it is very sad as she was always smiling and having a laugh.

On behalf of Yorkie, Rob, Lee (The Prairie Oysters) Our deepest sympathies go to her family and those she touched.

Tony
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans - J. W. Lennon

Nothing will ever be the same again! Donna gave so much to this world and took so little, a truly wonderful person.Tracy and I are PROUD to have called her a Friend.Heaven has a new ANGEL.Her name is DONNA. LOVE U MATE....Tracy and Shane

I am feeling extremely sad at the moment cause when I spoke to Donna on new years eve she was looking forward to a great year ahead, So why then should she had been taken away for us, that smiling,laughing face that was around the dance floor, I only knew her for a few years and found her so friendly, so happy, and so full of life. She will be miss by me.

I send my deepest condolescences to her family.

Wayne (whem).