I must be the only total ignoramus in the Melbourne R & R scene but better late than never ........

Did you know (you all must have known for yonks!) that James will be having double celebrations by the end of next week? And I must say the latter is definitely going to assume an even greater significance in his life, and that of Cassie. Yes - you have read it right, guys and gals .... sob ..sob .....

For years one of the most eligible bachelors in our R & R bands scene, Jimmy is finally and happily jumping the “singles” ship to be married to the most lovely, super model looking & fantastic dancer that is Cassie.

Well done, guys and wishing you both all the happiness & joy in the world as the whole R&R community celebrates this fantastic day with you.

James, to my knowledge, has never danced at his gigs or perhaps even in all his born days. Hope you have been practising your bridal dance or waltz, Jimmy. LOL On the other, Cassie being such a fantastic dancer herself, I have every confidence you two will break the English couple’s wedding dirty dancing 1,000,000 hits on You Tube!

Best wishes again, and may all future “troubles” be little ones .........