0 Replies
Top night out ..The...
Last post by GJR's
01-04-2024 01:08 AM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dancing

Dancing

Hi, looking for a r&r dance partner, or someone to go to dances with. I'm female looking for male.
    Been dancing 5 yrs, but always ready to learn new steps! Hope you are out there for me.
    Tyke

Re: Dancing

Looking for a r&r or ballroom male dance partner. Love to dance. Are you there for me?
    Cheers Di

Smile Re: Dancing

Hey ,Tyke.... Zeek tells me that when he comes down from Cronella to see the atomic hi tones he lives in a park as well....Somewhere near Lillydale or Croydon. You might be neighbours.

You never know, could be, but it is a big place!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is a big park . Zeek sleeps on the park bench near the lavs. He says its because he needs to take a wizz 3 times a nght ..He also suffers from delusions of self importance.. He uses the business section of the age for blankets. I just hope you smell better than him.....

Hello Tyke - welcome to VicRock.

I hope you 've realised Icon is really our resident "comedian", so please take everything he says with a big dollop of salt ......... LOL

I hope you will soon find a dance partner who will give you hours and hours of fun in dancing. But if you are visiting the Ferntree Gully hotel on a Sunday arvo , for example, it would be my pleasure to have a dance with you. Just asks for Paul or Jitterbug ........ or RobE, Greame or Whem etc. Occasionally, I also go to the Dandenong Workers Club or Little Maria on Fridays.

Good luck, Tyke!

Hello, thankyou for your message. I was kinda figuring he was either a comedian or pervert. How often does FTG have R&R music nights, and tks for your kind offer of a dance. I'll take you up sometime. If you wish u can send me an email on difos9@hotmail.com, I'm finding this way of conversing a bit challenging, seem to have lost my previous messages in outher space. Cheers, Tyke

Hey jitterbug,
    Tyke ( Diane ) is a very good swing rocker, some thing I never learnt and cant do, We danced at Georges, but Di was dancing with a few other blokes and she can dance very well.
    The Gully will get you going Di, Wish you well, Plenty of blokes dance your style there. 400 pm till 700 pm Every Sunday afternoon, I am usually there, so I might see you to say hello, Sorry I dont dance your style,

If ya not boppin, ya in ya coffin,
    Rock and roll will soothe your soul.