01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thanks Speedsters & STEX

A HUGE thanks to The Speedsters (fabulous) & STEX (briliant) for completing an extaordinary night for the Northside Rock Dinner Dance at The Heritage on High in Epping last night 30th June.The presentation of the main Ballroom at The Heritage was just too good to describe(thanks Mike & staff), & the performances of the 2 bands completed the occasion. Again........thanks from The Northside Rock comittee.

Re: Thanks Speedsters & STEX

just like to agree with clive on this one. the speedsters were sensational as always and we had a ball. northside is one hell of a venue just the best dance hall around. thanks for a brilliant night.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

So If you had such a ball at Nth Side BREEEE you would have noticed there were 2 acts on that particular night... Which by the way reinforces my case does it not???

cool frank, excuse me for commenting on something i thought was great. i said a good night i particularly like the speedsters is that wrong?

Not in the slightest Bre maybe I'm as sick and tired of the crap all these aliases cause, Is that a crime???

Angry Re: Thanks Speedsters & STEX

frank!you have a attitude problem!i read brees comments on the northside hop and venue and all were complimentary,so whats this got to do with members haviny aliases?if i were a woman i woud too as who is going to stick up for them when bad boys like yourself start hassling on the dance floor comments takin out of text and made in good humour and sincerity! so ,let the little girl dance!terrence7

Wink Re: Thanks Speedsters & STEX

Geezus talk about a dead issue.... Heres one for ya Terrence, I have an altitude problem, yer you guessed it I'm sick of low life's , hows that me boi ????.. But seriously I am, 1 a supporter of this scene both Rock and billy, and you know what ****es me the most buddy? yep the disunity, maybe one day everyone will wake up and say, well that was worth it .. NOT.... Think about it... Oh and if your new to this scene, sorry ya had to read it.. Frank

Essex Guest

Red face Re: Thanks Speedsters & STEX

Hi Terrence, don't mind Frank he is not so bad really People have a bit of fun on here but sometimes someone misses the point.

Bree has upset a few people from time to time too.

It is nice to have some different comments so please keep posting.

come see me frank,crying.dont call people names unless you wish to back it up,cheerio, terrence7

Smile Re: Thanks Speedsters & STEX

Terrence hows this matee.. I don't cry easy, but what I am not is false, as you obviously know more than your letting on... Heres the deal pal. I have in the past have been given cause to be suspisious of some peoples intentions, but because I'm up front and honest , some don't like it, to those I say STIFF , I don't suck up to the the people that have so called influence, nor do I possess a me me me attitude, like I said everybody talks about it, behind closed doors and even backs,Me I choose to keep it real, and yes I am wrong a lot of the time but I have the nuts to say sorry, if I have caused a problem.. Oh and yes I am here for the cause not my pocket.. Cheers .Me

Ps) Essex it's great to see that you 'get it' so to speak, we may not agree from time to time but you will stand up and try to make things right , that I admire in a person Thank you...

Actually Bree...I don't remember you being there...so what did you get to eat...the roast Pork or the Turkey breast??