Top night out ..The...
Last post by GJR's
01-04-2024 01:08 AM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Wink Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Well you guys gave Bree a Jolly good talking too.. Deary me.. What is it with all this anger??? I dunno, I'll just choof off before I get in to trouble again...

wat my real estate agent said "Location Location!!"

Talking Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Big thanks to The Immortals for putting up the venue too, nice place, grouse heater in the centre of the room too!!! Ha Ha modern engineering! mate!!,..........................\
    now where was i? ................... oh yea bippa bippa bippa bippa !
    Rock'n'roll will stand man - If i'm lying i'm dying

Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Get ready folks, only 5 days to go for a HUGE night of entertainment!!!!!

Only 5 Days ? Oh darn better go and get my nails done... Hey Doods I still don't know the addy to this joint, someone want to be nice enuf and tell me ???

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
    Shot at 2007-07-02

Hey Francesco the addy is here on the poster but its only in English hahaha

Hey Ciccio,

undici Londona a-driva a Bayslaqua, a Vittoria Hee Hee Hee ....................
    now where was i again?....................
    oh yea bippa bippa bippa bippa

Wink Re: "Thats what friends are for"-4 days to go

Hello Guys and Gals,

FOUR DAYS TO GO for whats going to be one fantastic night!!

Over 10 Bands and with $10 entry you cannot go wrong!!

see ya all there!!!

Cheers,

Lushes xx00xx

PS: BIPPA BIPPA BIPPA BIPPA BIPPA

Oh and I'll be live on stage with.. Wait for it ...Yes that very funky Tarantella playing Dom the Bippa bippa bippa bippa bippa bippa, Raso.. and Itchy fingers Playing tunes like.. Save the last Bippa for me, And who can forget that Timely tune, I left my heart in San Franbippa.... Out now on Dino Music ...
    Oh nearly forgot .. Bippa bippa bippa bippa bippa.. OUT.

I have a question to ask, can parents bring their teenage kids along to this?
    You can't handle the truth!

Bluddy good question Cat as I may have to take the kids... Anyone???

Wink Re: "Thats what friends are for"-3 days to Go..

Hi Folks.....

3 Days To Go For Another Community Inspired Night...remember Over 10 Of Melbourne's Awesome Lineups Will Hit Center Stage At The Immortals Club In London Dve, Bayswater,

.....$10 Bucks To Get In...and Kids 12 Years And Under Are At No Charge...teens At $5 Entry.

**please Ensure That All Kids Are Supervised**

Any More Inquiries Please Don't Hesitate To Call Bing: 0409 147 447 Or Jeannie:0423 299 761

Cheers,

Lushes Xx00

Wink Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Franco..
    This Doesnt Mean You Can Bring Zio Nando And Zia Franca E Rigazzi....leave The Bus At Home!!

I was gonna bring all my Maltese cousins and the rabbits

Smile Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Lovely to see that there are still some loving and thoughtful people in this world, I hope your day goes well, you should all be proud of yourselves. Sally

Talking Re: "Thats what friends are for..ONE SLEEP TO GO!!

Hello Folks,

One Sleep To Go For Whats Going To Be One Great Night....over 10 Bands, Special Acts, Raffles, And Just A Whole Lot Of Fun For A Worthy Cause...

Remember Its Only $10 Bucks To Get In...doors Open At 3pm...first Band Kicks Off At 4.30pm....8 & 1/2 Hours Of Rock N Roll, Blues, Swing, Rockabilly And Country....something For Everyone!!

London Drive, Bayswater
    Inquiries Call Jeannie Or Bing (as Per Poster)

See You All There!!

Melbourne Musicians Supporting Melbourne's Community!!!!!

Wink Re: "Thats what friends..5 hrs to go

Gooooooooooooood Morninnnnngggggggggggggg

Folks, 5 Hours To Go For A Night Of Rock N Roll.

Remember First Band Kicks Off At 4.30pm...doors Open At 3pm....and Than 8 & 1/2 Hours Of Full On Entertainment!!

See You There!!

Last night the “Thats what Friends are for" benefit for Chrissie was a huge success. It was an amazing night of rock and roll that continued from the opening chord at 4.30pm and never silenced until 1.00am.

To Jeannie (Ms Super Organised), Frank (the master of masters of ceremonies), & all of you gifted musicians, thank you. You did so much to support Chrissie in what must be an incredibly private and personal journey. You are all incredibly giving human beings.

Oh, and Mr Dom, I would walk over a hundred miles of broken glass in my bare feet to listen to you play Johnny Be Good again.

Geoff Wright, you are a rock legend. The new song you wrote for Chissie has that distinct "hard-wired" rock and rhythm about it - good job talented one.

I was deeply touched when Frank began explaining the circumstances that put so many people together in the same place at the same time. When clearly the emotion of Chrissies story was not easy for Frank to communicate, I saw her join him at the microphone. They put their arms around each other and Chrissies daughter, Brooke, joined them. Together, Frank continued. That’s what friends (and family) are for.

After seeing Chrissie with Frank and hearing her speak, I’m left with impressions of a powerful woman who must have an unyielding human spirit to face life challenges. I can never imagine what it takes to demonstrate such a powerfully positive attitude when the deck is stacked. I can only hope that if I were ever faced with the same set of circumstances, I would find it within to do the same.

After last night what is clear to an outsider is how much Chrissies is loved and valued by her friends. Last night it was “crystal” Chrissies friends wanted to show her love, support and light her world with the light of friendship. And thats exactly how the night progressed.

If friendship is one of the most powerful transformational forces on the planet then music must also be another. Good Work to all involved and good wishes and well being to you Chrissie.

Jack

Thumbs up Re: "Thats what friends are for"

Hey Jack,

Don't worry about walkin on glass for me, i'll give you a cd it's a lot less painfull, or just come to another gig it's easier!! just kidding Jack. I'm flattered honestly to know people enjoy it like yourself is all i need.

but anyway it wasn't about me last night it was about a great bunch of people who got together and helped an amazing person and the punters had a ball doing wat they love best. Dancing and enjoying music ,

it's such an international language we sometimes under estimate the power of music, it brings people together gives people a reason for living even! and it brings people and friends together and even helps people make friends, truly amazing when you think about it.

Chrissie you rock on, like the line in that Gene Vincet tune "The Road is Rocky, But It Won't Be Rocky Long"......

Dom

PS: Bippa Bippa Bippa Bippa bippa ...................... i can't help myself Hee Hee

FIRST I wish to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all the people who came to support my very brave and special friend in Chrissie, SECONDLY I wish to THANK the people who put last night together and showed this brave lady that she has a lot of friends, to you the musos, the bike club and all the others a BIG THANK YOU. The night was full a lot of good music and dancing.
    With lots of good memories to take away. YOU that Chrissie is a very brave lady and lives life to the full, and is independent, So I will SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

I made the trip to Melbourne for one reason to join my friend Chrissie to Celebrate her night, so we could all join together to help her out, when in need as she has done for all off us in one way or another with no hesitation.
    Chrissie I know you are very humble person but with your courage that you have to keep going and continue doing what you do best for new and old friends,

Would like to thank Jeannie and Bing for organizing the night, To The Immortals MC for opening up their Club Rooms, To Frank who done a awesome job on the Mic, until he brought me to tears with his speech. Well done Frank.
    To all Chrissie Musco Friends that gave up their time to make the night a success that it was.
    To all the punters that came along to share with Chrissie “What Are Friends For”

Luv you Chrissie

Thanks for your continue Support

Kempy
    Radio EMFM
    104.7fm