0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

Closed Thread

Talking Dancing with Paris Hilton & Hugh Grant

Although it really doesn’t interest yours truly the slightest, I am pretty sure some of you have aspiration to be rich & famous or at least to be regularly in the company of the rich & famous.

Would the thought of dancing with a Hugh Grant or a Paris Hilton look alike interests you? Yeh …..sure! That’s what you said? Fascinating proposition, isn’t it? But no worries! Well, you may have to dream a little longer and perhaps not quite achieveable in our generation but with the advance in artificial intelligence technology it may yet become a reality one day sooner than you expect.

Androids that look and feel like humans and possessing rudimentary language skills are already a reality today. Sure they lack our intellgence and are devoid of feelings and emotions but who knows what they will be like in future?

Who says dogs are man’s best friend? I say wouldn’t it be nice if one could select and buy one’s very own “Hugh Grants” and “Paris Hiltons” in your local department store and bring them with you as your personal dance partner for the night at say the Monash or Gully dance gigs on the weekends. Hey, why stop at that! Get yourself also a Jennifer Hawkins (Australia’s Miss World) or a Mel Gibson if the budget can stretch that much further. I would – a “Jennifer Hawkins” android I mean. Not a success on “Dancing with the Stars” I know but after a few lessons with our dance teacher, Allen, anything can happen ……LOL

p/s: Icon & RobE – now’s the chance to get yourself a “Bree” or “Honey B” look alike?

Allen Guest

Thumbs down Re: Dancing with Paris Hilton & Hugh Grant

Jitterbug, Please !
    I don't want to spoil anything you may have going here, however, don't you think this is bordering on the obscene. I think this is disgusting to talk about this sort of thing on a Rock site.

Re: Dancing with Paris Hilton & Hugh Grant

I am deadly serious!

Go to the Age newspaper today - a 2 page feature article on Androids in the "Next" IT and New technology section. This is the sort futuristic stuff we can encounter more and more.

What's the connection with R&R and dancing? All I will say is - Thinking aloud, thinking is allowed.

very interesting jitterbug. were you one of the men that participated in a recent television program about men and their dolls?

Im with you Bree baby. Jitterbug My original thought after reading your post was.. F...k. He's lost the plot .But on reflection, im thinking it would be erotic to have ...a blow up Bree.

Allen Guest

While struggling with any condition causing mental and physical DIS-ease, it is important to remember the exceptional healing power of the mind. Unfortunately, we often tend to concentrate more on the gripping power of the illness or addiction than on the possibility of recovery, thus permitting the problem to become both a mental and a physical habit. Yet each and every thought, be it of depression or happiness, irritation or calmness, anger or serenity, does actually cut subtle grooves in the brain cells and strengthen the tendencies either towards illness or well-being. This subconscious idea-habit of disease or health exerts a strong influence on our entire being. Stubborn mental or physical diseases always have a deep root in the subconscious. That is why developing the habit of strong positive thoughts consciously and repeatedly can react on the mind and the body through the medium of the subconscious, and lead to better health. In other words.....leave it alone.
    Attached Images  

Allen Guest

If someone approaches you with Dolls or anything in that field for sale RUN like mad.
    Attached Images  

For those who still haven't got it, I was only referring to scientific advancement and in a light hearted way what could or might be futuristic R&R dancing later in the 21st or 22nd century,. Full Stop!

By the way, Bree I have not seen that documentary. I suspect it may not be useful to what we are talking about here?

the program was very interesting jitterbug and i found it quite stimulating. it was all about the future and how when you get old, in the future, you could still be fit and fulfilled. not unlike your dolls who assist with dancing.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Arrow Re: Dancing with Paris Hilton & Hugh Grant

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Im with you Bree baby. Jitterbug My original thought after reading your post was.. F...k. He's lost the plot .But on reflection, im thinking it would be erotic to have ...a blow up Bree.
    Um I'm with the first part of your post Icon..(Quote) F..K He's lost the plot.... then again... Nar he's lost the plot... Oi bug the day I need a doll or have to buy a look a like, mate is the day I throw in the towel...