Exciting news, dance classes are resuming on Wednesday 3rd November at the Whitehorse Club, and on Monday 8th November at Eddies. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again and getting back to what I love most, teaching you to dance!

On Wednesday afternoon, 3rd November, I will be opening the Whitehorse Club for coffee and a chat, OR join the line dance class at 3pm, (after the 2pm walk).

Line dance class will cost $15.

Dance classes are back!
Wednesday night classes at the Whitehorse Club will start at 7pm on the 3rd. November. For now it will be be line dance classes on Wednesday.

ROCK 'n' ROLL CLASSES ARE BACK AT THE WHITEHORSE
Thurs. 4th Nov. 7pm. intermediate/advanced. Dance class plus plenty of time to practice your moves after the class.

Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th Nov at Eddies, line dancing 7-9pm.

Rock n roll and salsa classes will start back the following week.

No walk ins, you must book.

According to the latest rules dance floors are not allowed until we reach 90% fully vaccinated, but dance classes can resume at 80% vaccinated. Social dances with live bands will resume when we are at 90% fully vaccinated, which is predicted to be after the 24th Nov.

For dance classes you must be fully vaccinated (or have a medical exemption), show proof of vaccination at check in, and wear a mask indoors (which may be removed when exercising).

Please understand the rules are imposed by the venues, and be kind to the check in staff when they ask for proof of vaccination. Numbers are limited to 1 person per 4 sq.m, so bookings are essential.

Please book via email to dancingmanrhr@gmail.com, or click reply to this email.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon in person!

Cheers,

Adrian.