What a fantastic night of music and dancing with Si Cranstoun in concert at the St Sava Church Hall in Greensborough. Last night was the last leg of his 2017 Australian tour having performed at various concerts in NSW and Queensland. It was a packed hall with close to 500 dancers and patrons attending his concert. I last saw Si Cranstoun when he came to Melbourne for the first time about 4 years ago. The concert was held at the Moorabbin Town Hall and again it was packed with dancers and patrons. It was a great night of entertainment as I recall.

Si Cranstoun, for those who are not familiar with him, is a very popular singer from the UK who performs with "retro swing" and rock & roll songs from the 1950's era including one of his idols, Jackie Wilson. His music is fantastic for dancing or simply a joy to listen & enjoy. He has a great stage presence and connects very well with his audience. Last night, he performed a mix of his new songs and many of the old favourites such as Reet Petite made famous by Jackie Wilson, Coupe de Ville, 1950's Pin Up Girl and many more. I really enjoyed dancing to Si Cranstoun and I am sure by all the dancers too.

Last night, he was backed by the Rockin' Daddies belting out some fantastic tunes for dancing. The dance floor was obviously crowded all night long.

Well done to Jonathan & Zoe from Alleycatz promoting & hosting the show last night. Can't wait for them to host more dance "specials" and great bands going forward.