The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thread: not what u say

Allen Guest

not what u say

I am not to sure that I am going to get this right, but lets have a go.
    The Web has given a lot of people that opportunity to say something, it has also given people the opportunity to answer, on what has been said.
    I have seen it on the news and on other talk sites, people will take things the way they read them.
    someone else can read the same message and get a completely different view of what has been said, we should be a little more understanding on this site as we are all brothers and sisters in Rock N Roll. You will always be able to find fault with something, even me.........and you.
    This Rock site is just a little part of our lives, however it must play a big part in a lot of our lives, dont lets loose it, lets all try a little harder, because if we dont, we are going to loose it, and that is what some want, dont let it happen. Go to other Web sites, they will not let you comment, Vic Rock does.
    We dont always get it right.
    hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy: hmy:

Allen Guest

Re:not what u say

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

13 Reasons to Smile

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

Marriage changes passion.
    Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
    So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?