01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Atomics still kickn Arse.

The Atomics Are back in Melbourne after showing the Brisvagas crowd how its done. Im told The punters could hardly walk let alone dance as the boys(once again) kicked arse big time.

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Re: Atomics still kickn Arse.

I heard the very same thing Icon. I also heard that BrisbaneÂ’s Dependable Rockers & followers were showering the Atomics with accolades all night saying they were the most exciting band ever hired and the proof was in their two extra bookings. I guess a picture tells a thousand stories. Goodonya guys!
    YOU might know Icon Â… Is Brisvegas anywhere near Cronella. I heard it might be a suburb of Bullsville in the county of Bangarangaboolangool but when this source was questioned, they could not confirm. I wish Zeek were still posting, he (or she) would definitely know.
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

Did the Atomics kick more arse than the Straight 8s when they were there?

Yeah they rocked I danced all night....
    Haven't done that since the Flying Saucers came up here from Canberra (I think) ... they were awesome..Bill said they're coming up again soon.

Hi Jazza ..Just got off the phone with Zeek. He tells me that Bangarangaboolangool is just up the road from the black stump Inn.Nowhere near Cronella. He tells me if you want to know Where Brisvagas or Bullsville is you should contact some local guy called BoobKat or BobKrap He was very vague .I think Zeek had been drinking again. All he wanted to do was talk about Bree.

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Straight 8's kick butt wherever they play, interstate or overseas. My contact in Ballina tells me The Saucers were another top act up there. Sky Rockats will straighten some bananas also. Like I said, Melbourne / Vic bands ROCK! B)
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I'm betting that the Bobkats get great crowds whilst in Melb, the reason for this is that they have so, so many publicity officers right here in Melbourne...

Away from that great to see cliffy and my ol mate Kevin (Ullo Darlin), did so well in brissy .

Jazza wrote:
    I heard the very same thing Icon. I also heard that BrisbaneÂ’s Dependable Rockers & followers were showering the Atomics with accolades all night saying they were the most exciting band ever hired and the proof was in their two extra bookings. I guess a picture tells a thousand stories. Goodonya guys!
    YOU might know Icon Â… Is Brisvegas anywhere near Cronella. I heard it might be a suburb of Bullsville in the county of Bangarangaboolangool but when this source was questioned, they could not confirm. I wish Zeek were still posting, he (or she) would definitely know.
    Wow I am surprised your team even bothered to come up here is we are all that Jazza.

New Bottle of Sauce hey?

Dave

icon wrote:
    Hi Jazza ..Just got off the phone with Zeek. He tells me that Bangarangaboolangool is just up the road from the black stump Inn.Nowhere near Cronella. He tells me if you want to know Where Brisvagas or Bullsville is you should contact some local guy called BoobKat or BobKrap He was very vague .I think Zeek had been drinking again. All he wanted to do was talk about Bree.

Thanks for the advertising old mate. I bet people are really keen to see if we cut the mustard Down Town hey???

Hey Icon your welcome to jump up and sing a song ole buddy when we play....

We can play in your key of "D"

Dave

Hi Bobkat . Thanks for the offer . And as a favour to you . I might just let you buy me a drink . That is if the costings wont cut into your petrol money getting down here..

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Hey Dave
    Re: Drum mic's, P.A and any drum stuff you require Have been organised.Also the limo you wanted has been booked and will arrive to pick you up at your hotel, Now that will cost you a drink or 2,and I know it won't cut in to your petrol money as I received your billing arrangements and that's all fine too as i know you guys work for more than $100 a man/woman,
    Time to get Sh*t faced dood..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS: The answer to that offer of yours is YES!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

icon wrote:

"you want to know Where Brisvagas or Bullsville is you should contact some local guy called BoobKat or BobKrap He was very vague "

You think the locals up here would really like to know what you think of them hey?

I have no problem with you slagging me but please leave the rest of the band out of it.

Dave

www.bobkats.info

Frank wrote:
    Hey Dave
    Re: Drum mic's, P.A and any drum stuff you require Have been organised.Also the limo you wanted has been booked and will arrive to pick you up at your hotel, Now that will cost you a drink or 2,and I know it won't cut in to your petrol money as I received your billing arrangements and that's all fine too as i know you guys work for more than $100 a man/woman,
    Time to get Sh*t faced dood..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS: The answer to that offer of yours is YES!
    Frank the Learjet arrives 6am sharpish if your good self and James can collect us please.

I hear you guys are being looked at for Beach Hop 08 well done.

Dave

www.bobkats.info

Well I thought the Hi Tones were very average. Not the straight 8's Bobkats or Retro Rockets.

Yes they got booked for two gigs. Who would not book a band that plays for nothing.

If this is the best Melbourne has good luck children.

Paul

Bonsey wrote:
    Yes they got booked for two gigs. Who would not book a band that plays for nothing.
    Paul
    Bonsey, you Northerners would know all about bands that play for nothing. Ask the BobKats what they are getting paid for playing at Northside, the Allycatz dance in Sunshine and the VRRDA championships.

I really think this thread has gone on as far as it could. Thank you all for your contributions. This thread is now closed.