Have you not heard the birds and the bees singing in tandem for joy? Have you not smelt flowers with perfume fragrance blooming bright with rainbow colours in the fields? Have you not seen the heavens opening up in concert symphony at night revealing stars and the moon shining extra bright? And like lovers, feeling the extra warmth in your hearts recently?

Yes, there is a very good reason for that! Jon, who I believe is a bean counter by profession, has added up all his “Debits” and “Credits”, completed his “Trials” and “Life Balance” and now decided to close off his “Singles” books. The “bottom line” looks very good to Jon and the independent life auditor’s report to Alisha is that all accounts of Jon have been “true & fair”. No need to account for any other significant events (as there will be none) since balance date that are expected to have a material effect on proceedings. Full steam ahead ……..

From what I can gather, Jon has officially confirmed on Vicrock that they, the Alleycatz couple, are going down the path declaring to one and all their engagement ….. “to love, to hold and to cherish one another now and forever more ..……..” How sweet for this couple!

Jon & Alisha – our champion R&R dancers and now dance teachers. One of the nicest couples in our Rock & Roll community. Congratulations! My very best wishes, and may all your dreams come true! Best wishes from Vicrock too!