23-02-2024 03:07 PM
0 Replies
The Moonlighters @...
Last post by GJR's
20-02-2024 10:38 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

looking for rock and roll dance partner

Fit healthy single guy well groomed 6'1" tall 61 seeking lady for dancing and festivals

Smile Re: looking for rock and roll dance partner

Hi James,

I'm also looking for a partner to improve my dancing & ultimately compete. Am in my late 40s & live East of Melbourne. Where are you located?

Bel

Re: looking for rock and roll dance partner

Hi James,

I am 55 years old, single, 5'5 and live in Bayside. Just starting to learn rock n roll dancing. Not sure if you are seeking somebody who already knows how to dance. I'm sure I won't take long to learn though if you show me the basic steps. I will be going to Alleycatz (Glen Waverley) to learn, otherwise I don't mind where I learn the steps.

Dianne

Hi Dianne - Well whilst I know its months since you replyed to my message its only now I have gained access through a new computer apology for that. I love rock and roll dancing and the related fashion and festivals. Unfortunately. being on your own makes this difficult. I don't live in Melb I'm in Colac we have a club here.Im going to the festival in Geelong Sunday.{would go to the dances as well but alas no dance partner}.My no is 0421981680 if interested in a chat or txt.All the best Ian (rockandrolljames)
    PS look me up on POF website if u like,I am a genuine decent person,sorry again for the delay computers and me don't seem to jell the best !!:

Quote Originally Posted by rockandrolljames View Post
    Fit healthy single guy well groomed 6'1" tall 61 seeking lady for dancing and festivals
    Hi are you still looking for a dance partner? I am a young, fit, well groomed, healthy 62 year old, I am 5' 4" tall. I have been dancing for 18 months. I am with Allycatz dance school at Sunshine and Epping.

Look forward to your reply

Trish

Yeap the search continues cheers Ian best to txt me if wanting to chat 0421981680

Will be at summer festival next weekend cheers

Sorry Trish I now realize we exchanged messages previously afraid Im not looking to be dancing with someone elses wife