0 Replies
The Moonlighters @...
Last post by GJR's
20-02-2024 10:38 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleyer shoes

Bleyer shoes

We are an established business in Melbourne's outer east and now also proud stockists of Bleyer dance shoes, the German made shoe worn by dancers the world over. Shortly we hope to be able to add online purchasing to our website but for now they are available instore. Come and try on a pair of these awesome shoes!!!

Re: Bleyer shoes

Hi - are you selling online yet? I'm in Brisbane and need to replace my Bleyer "Charleston" B & W Lindy shoes, size 38 Ladies. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LindyBee View Post
    Hi - are you selling online yet? I'm in Brisbane and need to replace my Bleyer "Charleston" B & W Lindy shoes, size 38 Ladies. Thank you!
    Hi LindyBee, We can certainly help you with shoes but our supplier normally doesn't keep this style in stock. If it has to come from Germany it can take 6 weeks but we are trying to see if we can get them sooner. The alternative could be a Rock n Roll in blk/white.

Guys, stay away from this brand.
    I bought online from their store (wish they didn't setup one) but the shoe's size was completely off (way too big).
    I sent it back (at my expenses) for a replacement, and they refused not only to send me a pair of shoes 1 size smaller, but they even refused to post me back my original shoes (unless I paid again for the postage)!

The reason? They told me that the shoes were worn outside and therefore got damaged.
    But actually, I just briefly tried them once on a parquet.

Also, I suspect they even sent me already-worn shoes, because when they arrived they were a little bit dirty on the sides... but I didn't complain about it because it seemed like a small issue to me. I cleaned them regardless of the fact it wasn't my fault and sent them back, in a better condition they were originally.

Oh wait, one clarification is required: my post above is NOT against the australian shop mentioned above, with whom I've never had the pleasure to have business with.

I'm talking about the official Bleyer Shoes website, as this topic is about Bleyer shoes in general from what I can see written on the subject.

Hi
    I'm looking for size 15UK rock and roll/swing dancing shoes.

ive been looking through lots of online stores with no luck.

any suggestions would be great.
    BTW based in Melbourne VIC

thanks in advance
    regards Monty

Oh, I am also looking for shoes as in the message above. Write in private messages.