Eddies Poolroom & Bar (previously known as "Fast Eddies") in Moorabbin is the new venue for your dancing pleasure. Only recently started, it is hosted by DJ Ashley and his partner, Leanne. It features live rock & roll bands every Sunday night from 7-10pm and the entry fee is only $5. This is complemented with R&R music tunes from DJ Ashley before and after the gig so there's opportunity for even more dancing if you so desire. The venue will begin hosting live bands and dancing every Wednesday night from this week so do check it out.

The venue has a large wooden dance floor, bar facility and plenty of pool tables if you fancy a game in between your dancing. Situated on Chesterville Rd, it has plenty of parking. From my first visit last night, I feel the venue projects a good rockin' ambience. It has great sound effects and lighting in the room is just right to have a cosy drink and conversation with friends, and off course for dancing too.

The Detonators played last night and drew a large crowd as usual as one of Melbourne's favourite bands. All the rockers had a great time last night and I 'm quite sure I 'll be back again. Check it out for yourself if you haven't been there before. If you enjoy live R&R music and dancing, Eddies Poolroom and Bar could be the place for you to have a great time.