0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

+ Reply to Thread

Cool Rock & Roll from Argentina

Hello weŽre Miguel And Romina From Argentina, and here we dance a lot af Rock & Roll!!!!! I hope you enjoy it.. We would like visit Australia some day!! WeŽll dance all day long!!
    Last edited by RomyRock&Roll; 21-02-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Re: Rock & Roll from Argentina

welcome to vic rock,miguel and romina,and rocknroll!latin style..i woud like to offer a quick assessment of rocknroll as your countrymen and women dance, to the music,i watched the second clip first,and tho i didnt understand the lyrics or beat?lots of good moves and fancy footwork,a latin beat which is fair..the first clip started off?tango?salsa?then..suzi quatro!and chris norman,(smokie)two icons of the early 70`s,pop music to most,rockers to me..then nancy sinatra!another icon of the late 60`s..this clip was obviously a stage show,but?you just cant go past good latin dancing,us westerners like to try our hand at latin dancing,but?to rocknroll or swing music,totally lost if we try dancin latin to?latin music..different beat and feel, tho we get away with good moves and a good lead.thanks again and look forward to more contributions in the near future,i wont post music clips now,done it all before..warm regards,tezza(terry)

Hello Tezza, thank you so much for your comments. The first video is a teathrical show, the first song is a Salsa (to mislead people), then we want to show each style that covered de Rock & Roll , the first is Americano, then Country Music, Swing, rhythm & Blues, Dixieland and the last, Rockabilly... Each style have diferents steps and that was we wanted to show...
    The second video, is a Rockabilly music, nemed "Pink Cadillac", the sound in not to good, IŽll send you the track!!! Have you got any email dress??? If you search Miguel Brus & Romina in youtube, youŽll watch so many videos with better quality...
    We love the way that rock & Roll is a life style in Australia!! ItŽs a dream!!!!
    We always enjoy over the Internet all Australians Rock & Roll videos and festivals!! We love it!!

Kind regards

hi,great watching that couple dancing to bill haley and the comets!the only thing missing was a bit of lindy hop...woud suit there style,i do have a you tube channel.terrencehowes7.and will look you up,like i say keep up the good work.tezza

Wink Re: Rock & Roll from Argentina

Dancing with a Rockabilly Band! http://youtu.be/iRFSfn0-oOE