If you are under 30 or know someone under the age of 30 who might be interested in learning how to teach Rock 'n' Roll please call Adrian on 0402 402 913.

If you are under 30 and interested in helping in the co-ordination of the programme, dealing with the schools, setting up web pages, blogs etc, co-ordinating the music, designing the clothes etc. etc. call me on 0402 402 913.

Parents you may have a son or daughter, niece or nephew, grandson or grand daughter, great grandson or great grand daughter, great great OOPS SORRY!
who has the potential either as teachers, DJ's, designers co-ordinators etc. and is not "into" R'n'R.
This could be the way to engage them.

I will be training the teachers for FREE on Sundays.

The teachers will work under the banner of Red hot Rockers.

Red Hot Rockers will not be affiliated to any dance school.
Its aim is to go into the community and bring new people onto the Rock 'n' Roll scene.

Its aim is to fill ALL dance classes, ALL venues, and promote ALL bands and everything to do with the 40's, 50's and 60's era.

It will aim to employ as many under 30's part time promotion of Rock 'n' Roll in the broader community.

If you are a parent or great great (you know what I mean ) or dance teacher and wish to help please call me.

If you are involved with children and know anything about the laws and permit applications in relation to teaching children, please call me.

If you have any suggestions please call me.

Cheers Adrian