Last post by Rockintones
01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

DANCE PARTNER FOR l.M.C or pascoe vale RSL THIS FRIDAY & Mordi Rock (Saturday)

dance partner wanted for either (UNDECIDED WHICH ONE ) l.m.c melbourne chapter rockerbilly party at bayswater or pasco vale RSL this friday

Also dance partner at Mordi Rock on Saturday.
    Last edited by Jitterbug; 16-08-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Re: DANCE PARTNER FOR l.M.C or pascoe vale RSL THIS FRIDAY & Mordi Rock (Saturday)

Hi - Are you male or female?

Question Re: DANCE PARTNER FOR l.M.C or pascoe vale RSL THIS FRIDAY & Mordi Rock (Saturday)

What is "l.m.c melbourne chapter rockerbilly party "

Re: DANCE PARTNER FOR l.M.C or pascoe vale RSL THIS FRIDAY & Mordi Rock (Saturday)

Wonder is a guy.

IMC refers to the Immortals Motorcycle Club. Straight 8's posted info on this Friday's event:

'Straight 8's Live this FRIDAY!

Catch this great gig at the Immortals Mc Annual Rock N Roll Party, London Drive Baywater, this Friday 8pm. Traditionally a fantastic event, dance the night away or down a couple while listening to great live tunes from the Straight 8's, Flyin Saucers & Ignition. Do youself a favour and check it out.............. '

I have been to a few of the IMC events and they have always been well run, safe and friendly. Not your usual R&R venue, but the bands are invariably top class and I have always had a good night.
    Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jumpingemini View Post
    Hi - Are you male or female?
    l am a male ,looking for a female dance partner --sorry better luck next time --WONDER

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCats View Post
    What is "l.m.c melbourne chapter rockerbilly party "
    Have a look at vic rock site or rocknroll magazine on where is the action is

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Wonder is a guy.

IMC refers to the Immortals Motorcycle Club. Straight 8's posted info on this Friday's event:

'Straight 8's Live this FRIDAY!

Catch this great gig at the Immortals Mc Annual Rock N Roll Party, London Drive Baywater, this Friday 8pm. Traditionally a fantastic event, dance the night away or down a couple while listening to great live tunes from the Straight 8's, Flyin Saucers & Ignition. Do youself a favour and check it out.............. '

I have been to a few of the IMC events and they have always been well run, safe and friendly. Not your usual R&R venue, but the bands are invariably top class and I have always had a good night.
    YA - that is my intentions ,they look the doors ,so noboby can escape --except over, under,though the wall--"gail house rock " ,bring it on !!!!--damed if l am going to be locked up without a female dance parnter (hopefully she's a wild "rockabilly rebel on the dance floor(and off) -bring it on --ANY GIRL UP FOR CHALLENGE /"REAL ACTION"---WONDER

Are you still looking for a dance partner for Sat Mordi Rock? I am female and learning to dance at studio and am up with swing.

Quote Originally Posted by No.99 View Post
    Are you still looking for a dance partner for Sat Mordi Rock? I am female and learning to dance at studio and am up with swing.
    HI, yes l am still looking for a dance partner for mordi rock -(unfortunatly when l receied your message and read it ,it was to late to respond to you ) so if your still interested --great-what are you doing this thursday -(is mulgrave country club possability--INVITE (FREE ADMITION ) or friday ,little maria's (INVITE ) ,sat+sunday still undecided -interested let me know -by the way my policy is fun fun fun -WONDER

Thanks for responding. It is all a bit late now. Did you find a partner?

No.99

Quote Originally Posted by No.99 View Post
    Thanks for responding. It is all a bit late now. Did you find a partner?

No.99
    HI-no have not found a dance partner -your the only one to reply -keep in touch and keep on rocking -WONDER

Quote Originally Posted by wonder View Post
    HI-no have not found a dance partner -your the only one to reply -keep in touch and keep on rocking -WONDER
    HI there is next month will you be there-WONDER

Hey wonderboy, I think the rock and roll community is trying to tell you something. You say you go to all these dance classes right? Well isnt at least 50% of the people at the classes single? And a lot more than half of those are women right? So you should be meeting plenty of potential dance partners? But you havent hooked up yet!! So what does that tell you? I think its time you made some changes cos what ever it is you are doing now isnt working.. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hey wonderboy, I think the rock and roll community is trying to tell you something. You say you go to all these dance classes right? Well isnt at least 50% of the people at the classes single? And a lot more than half of those are women right? So you should be meeting plenty of potential dance partners? But you havent hooked up yet!! So what does that tell you? I think its time you made some changes cos what ever it is you are doing now isnt working.. Good luck!
    HEY -WRONG AS USUAL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT-YOU HAVE BEGIN WEARING A SKIRT FOR TO LONG AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER NOW -YOUR PROBLEM NOT MY -l AM HAVING A FANTASTIC TIME-TOP THAT-WONDER