Come along and support the filming of this TV show and cheer on the competitors, plus be part of the show when the general dancing is filmed. Show your support and help publicize rock n roll dancing.

BYO food and drinks, arrive between 5.15 and 6pm. Entry is $15 with tickets purchased online at the link below. Social dancing to Frankie Stevens from 8 - 11pm.

Venue is St Bede's school hall, entry from Dixon St Mentone.

Please pass the word around.

"Hi Rock 'n' Rollers

7 days to go till the first ever filmed rock 'n' roll dance competition for the 2 episode special of 'DANCE TV'

This part of the filming is proudly organized by 'The Victorian Rock 'n' Roll Dance Association' with 4 couples competing. The winning couple will also be wearing crowns.

20% off from sponsor, http://www.shopatchristines.com/ on clothing by booking your tickets to the event online.

Please book on the attached link and print out and bring your tickets to receive your discount on the clothing. Christine's shop will be set up on the day of filming.

Get up close and personal with Christine Bitomsky's glamorous models as we film 'The Cat/Dance Walk' showing Christine's many styles of dance clothing.

We need you to dance for the cameras as well!!
Segments for you to join in with are:

Frankie Stevens 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' (freestyle)
Frankie Stevens I'm A Believer' (rock 'n' roll dancing )
The Twist & The Nutbush
Jennifer Lopez's,'Lets Get Loud' (final freestyle dance)

'After filming'

Social rock 'n' roll dancing provided by Frankie from 8m

I hope to see you next Sunday.

Regards

Glenn Brittain