01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Ramblers hit the USA

Congrats too the boys from THE BLACK HILL RAMBLERS.
    A big roots radio station in Minnesota USA has picked up a Shane Connors written rocker and is playing it hard. The station has also gone as far as awarding the guys best international new comers in there field. Like Ive said before people,go out on a limb, take the chance, write your own tunes in your own style, you never know whats around the corner??? Well done shane, steve, rod and simon. Keep up the good work fellas.
    Love ya mate
    Bolto

Re:Ramblers hit the USA

Too Bloody Right!!

Also getting air play in Belguim........ and plenty of airplay on 3NRG - Sunbury every Friday night between 7pm & 9pm.

[ol]ENERGY RADIO 3NRG[/ol] [file]

Good old Shane -I hope the yanks can figure out what he's singing about, 'cause the band can't!. Shane's computer is on the blink, so I'll jump in on the rest of the band's behalf and thank everyone for their support. Keep on supporting all the bands playing around town folks..the Melbourne music scene is one of the best around -anywhere. We'll see ya at the Big Beat tomorrow night down at the Chelsea Heights Taj Mahal.

Thanks Dave,Steve whadya mean can't understand the words.You helped writting it.Anyway thanks to everyone that has supported us for the last x amount of years.One of my life long dreams has been to getting ramblers music played in the states.It didn't matter to me if it was just a local radio station,or a big area station.I just wanted my mates, my fellow band members ,who l am so proud of ,and l mean that sincerly.l just wanted them heard!l was pretty excited when Francois from ROOTSTIME in BELGIUM contacted us,and told us,that our cd in his opinion was the the BEST! COUNTRY/ROCKABILLY cd for the year 2005.Well l gotta tell you truth .l cried.I rang Tracy at work and when i heard her vioce l was gone.It just seemed to me the years of trying were worth it,and then we got an email from the states.Now we are getting played there!l just don't believe it!Idon't want to sound like l am blowing my own horn.i know quiet a few out there think i am.But i am not! l am just PROUD of my fellow band members.Rod Sheehan DRUMS.Simon Stuart BASS.Steve Perrett Lead Guitar.These blokes make it happen.But it could never have happened with out your support.To everyone out there who's came along to even one of our gigs THANK YOU! I will never forget or take for granted the support you have given US.I.O.U ..Thanks so much once agian.This last bit is for the the people that like to give the ramblers a kick in the guts.At no time did we contact,these stations.They contacted US!Through our WEB SITE.On our WEB SITE you can down load our songs.AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING........IF .....U.....CAN'T......DANCE.........2.........US.. .....U........R..........dddddDDDDDDEEEEAAAAADDDDd ddddd.........C'YA {GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS}shane bhr

And Shane, no bustin' any guitar strings tonight OK!

Shane tonite the Chelsea Heights Taj Mahal, next the Grand ole oppry ? a big congratulations to you and the boys, and mate if you wanna bust strings tonite go for it ! B) B) B) B) B)