I say 'Thumbs Up' for the Melbourne Return 2 Rock Festival 2005! *grins* Was an EXCELLENT weekend!

Saturday night was great, people getting all dressed up -well nearly everyone, except for some *whistles* I tought i'd just wear my shirt which was for the event, as i certainly do NOT do the whole dressing up thing!

Anyway good night, the floor shows were great too! *applauds a certain person, persons* Well done guys, you all did an awesome job!

Anyway, Saturday was a great night, nice and packed, can't say the same for Sunday, but the day was awesome none-the-less...Except maybe could do with more food...*resorted to KFC for lunch* Anyway, still enjoyed myself...

Plus... it was Falshback playing, whats not to enjoy... in my opinion! Go Flashback Thanks for the great music, too bad you didn't get to play your theme song though, i was hanging out for it *pouts* Next time... i HOPE! *grins*

Anyways, thanks for an awesome weekend Jo and Rocky and the other officials, was great fun, already can't wait for the next one... And since this was the very first and a pretty good turn out, i'd say that next years will be even BETTER!

Oh yes one more thing.... LINE DANCES! You need to have some line dances played on the Sunday... there my favourite and there weren't many played... actually i think there was only two... The Wanderer and The Southside Boogie aka Cherokee Boogie!

Regards, Smiley! Owner of 'one' of the lovely Silver jackets