01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

ignition!ezra lee,at the nash...

hi there!cant help but report on last nites gig at the monash hotel,ignition combined with newcastles piano man,ezra lee!produced a great nite of fine music,lots of friendly people out to take in ignitions latest cd launch,so much fun and laughter,and some crazy dancers out in force too,no holds barred!on the floor,pants splitting dives,dips!and i wont name him?cause i dont know his name...a hint?he has a red elvis woolie jumper sewn to his body!and red undies?(thank god!)lol...but back to the musos,such talent!david and pete! woud swap music instruments or dizzy woud give up his sticks and drag petes slapbass out onto the dancefloor,while ezra was havin a smoko break?then david woud take up the sticks!,and peter picking on the lead gat! then both woud combine on ezras piano!great to watch and experience there class...a great nite out,people havin a good time,and some very talented musos turning on there charms to woo the crowd,the lone barman coudnt keep up!(stressed)so they bought in extra staff,and free iced water to cool down...cds are up for sale,and very cool t shirts!one i got to add to add to my collection.another crazy nite out...tezza.ps,i musta got a whiff?i messed up pete!(two daves?lol)
    Last edited by tezza; 01-03-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Re: ignition!ezra lee,at the nash...

hahaha...old elvis jumper hey. Hes worn that thing for about 15 years that i know of...lol
    "I shot a man in Reno..Just to watch him Die"

Thumbs up Re: ignition!ezra lee,at the nash...

You're doggone right fellas! What a fantastic night! Us punters were so spoilt to be entertained by Kick-ass multi-talented band like Ignition but then together with the fantastic Ezra Lee they cut loose with some classics guaranteed to keep the party atmosphere ignited. I really enjoyed seeing Ezra Lee at Red Hill Festival so it was great to see him jammin it with Ignition. The dancefloor was packed again, and when there was space there were couples doing lifts...split pants n all! (by the way...methinks that guy's a Bombers fan...

Great balls of fire! indeed!!!

Thanks guys, the Monash Pub and everybody for a great night at "Nashville"/"The Nash"

MsM
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Hi All, we would just like to say a big thankyou to all that came down to support us at the Nash on Saturday night. The boys had a great time and it was great to see such a big turn out and a full dance floor. Thanks to all of those who purchased CD's T-shirts or caps. It was great to see so much merchandise being sold and we hope that you enjoy them. We would also like to say thanks to the Monash management for allowing us to have our CD launch at a such a great venue. Last but not least a big thankyou to Ezra Lee who came down all the way from Newcastle to join us . We were all blown away by this guy. For any of you that have not had the privilege of seeing this guy yet, you will have the opportunity again in a few weeks.

Cheers,
    Ignition
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Launch.JPG‎
Views:	176
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	3395  

Red Elvis jumper? You must be talking about Graeme. Pity I missed him spliting his pants