Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: just for a lol

Essex Guest

Re:just for a lol

FIGJAM.... I just love this one!! had a good laugh..

I see Stex is performing at Northside this weekend.

One of the Rock'n'Roll regulars pointed out to me that it was probably best that Stan and Alex had chosed to use the first and last two letters of their respective names, st & ex, and not last and first two letters, an & al.

:lol: :lol:

But then...they could have used Alex's name first , & then it would have been al & an..
    A Good Dance is worth the time it takes to get there.
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

What is Irish and sits on the paved area in the backyard?

Paddy O'Furniture.

I know I shouldn't but I just couldn't help myself. :lol: :lol:

Re:we all need a good laugh

HaHaHaHaHa- i like that squid :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the Photo mike :blink:

(This was too good to pass up...I received this from one of our popular DJ's)....enjoy!!!

It was entertainment night at the senior centre and the Amazing Claude was topping the bill.
    People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.
    As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced,
    "Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be put into a trance,
    I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."
    The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.
    "I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations.

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting,
    "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch...
    " The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.
    Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly,----- it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers
    and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

****!" said the Hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the senior centre.
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Can you teach a drummer new tricks?
    Yes, provided it is the name of your dog. :laugh:

Re:thanks squid, now my turn.

Squid and Sue.I laughed til l cried.My stomach still hurts.TOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Wife says to hubby that she wants to increase the size of her breats and hubby replies that she should massage them with toilet tissue.
    When challenged by her as to the validity of such a stupid treatment, he replies, "Well, it's done wonders to the size of your ass over the years !!! "

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink.

As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves,bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "Well, I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was ........... but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

A koala is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says to the koala, "Hey! What are you doing?"

The koala says "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is "dry" and is going to get a drink from the river. The little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard, "What's the matter with you?" The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and fell into the river. The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!"

The koala looks down and says, "Faaaa--CRIKEY dude.......how much water did you drink?!!

Q: How can you tell when a drummer is well hung?

Wait for it....ta daaaaaaaaa

A: When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose.

oh hahah.....haaaaaaaaa haaaaa

Q: How do you turn a duck into a soul artist?

A: Put it in the oven until its (it's) Bill Withers.

:laugh:

Ya Hurt me right where i live. sniff.
    Truth be known my ex wife tried bzzzz Next !!

How can you tell that there's a vocalist at your front door?

He's forgot the key and doesn't know when to come in.

oh hahahaaaaaa

:laugh:

Q:what do you call a good looking Lebanese fella ??

A: Asif.

A letter, addressed "To the world's greatest drummer", arrives at the home of Louie Bellson. He takes one look at it, and says, "well, this is obviously not for me", and forwards it to Gene Krupa. Krupa also takes one look at it, and also says, "well, this is obviously not for me", and he forwards it as well. The letter makes the rounds of famous drummers' homes, until it finally winds up at the home of Buddy Rich. He takes one look at it, and says, "well, this is obviously for me", rips it open, and reads "Dear Ringo...."

A guy walks into a shop.
    "You got one of them Marshall Hiwatt AC30 amplificatior thingies and a Gibson StratoBlaster geetar with a Fried Rose tremulo?"
    "You're a drummer, aren't you?"
    "Yeah. How'd you know?"
    "This is a travel agency."

St. Peter was checking in three recently departed souls. "What did you do on Earth?" he asked the first one. "I was a surgeon; I helped the lame to walk." "Go right in through the Pearly Gates," said St. Peter. "What did you do on Earth?" he asked the second one. "I was a teacher; I taught the blind to see." "Go right in through the Pearly Gates," said St. Peter." "And what did you do on Earth?" he asked the third one. "I was a musician; I brought joy to sad people." "Good--you can load in through the kitchen," said St. Peter.
    You can't handle the truth!

A blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, a blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree. The blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

Did you hear about the blonde that... Got exited she finished the jigsaw puzzle in 6 months... the box said 2-4 years!!!!