Hi Y'all! Many of us have, no doubt, already fallen down in keeping to the good ol' New Year resolutions (Hey!...that's what they're for, right? To see how long we can hang out before we break 'em ) For me, it was scoffing chocolate shamelessly in the 1st week of Jan. LOL
Apart from the NY resolutions, perhaps there are some "Lifetime" resolutions we should do our best to follow?

This song/poem/philosophy will strike a chord (if it hasn't already)....

"Wear Sunscreen" or the "Sunscreen Speech" are the common names of an essay titled "Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young" written by Mary Schmich and published in the Chicago Tribune as a column in 1997.
The most popular and well-known form of the essay is the successful music single Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen), released in 1998, by Baz Luhrmann.(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I wanted to put this up on Vicrock because I see Vicrock and this community as one big "family" of sorts. And let's face it, whether we like it or not, ALL families have their disfunctions, spats, skeletons in the closet and weird relatives. But they also have lots of good times and they are there for us when we need them.

So...when you look at this clip - think of the important things in life that mean the most to you - family and friends, and ENJOY!
I wonder...as we are (for the most part) well past our "graduate" years, how many of us have found these words to be so true!
I do....
P.S. I liked this clip better than the original one...so sorry about the subtitles (sorry Baz!....lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ&NR=1

Cheers!
MsM