0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Whats everyones opinion on Tiger Woods....I reckon he's an A hole.....What do you think?

Re: Tiger Woods

His wife is gorgeous! If he can't keep it in his pants then he deserves a golf club to the head! Can't imagine why it was necessary when he had that to go home to!
    I worked at the golf when he was here, & he was a pain in the a**!

You never know how these affairs eventuate, you can only ponder.
    Yes Elin is gorgeous, but was tiger getting off with her? We'll all never know.
    Some consideration should be given to $$$$!!!
    My opinion of ectomorphs, normally good lookers, but generally very cool, and they don't understand the process of male Testosterone.
    I think Elin should stand by her man, she should challenge these women, not just run away and hide.
    Hillary,LadyBird & Jacqueline (notable presidents wives supposedly wronged by their husbands) stood up to the challenge and won.
    Elin is probably the only one that can get Tiger out of this mess, she should show some courage.(A little bit of intestinal fortitude)
    Maybe the marriage was on the rocky road already!!
    Aspire to inspire - - - before you Expire !

i disagree?shane,to a certain extent,as it proves?we are only human after all,and not immune to mistakes in life,ok,he sinned or did his wife and family wrong,at least he hasnt denied?any of his discretions like others have till they burned in hell...im amazed this all never surfaced earlier,but?money talks,his wife can walk any time she likes,and?if you all think he cant use the proper clubs in the future,well,hes better off on his own,so he can do as he pleases,and?get back to doing what he does best?being the best golfer in the world,bar none,my opinion only,and remember that quote from the bible(yes!i have read it!backward lol)when the lady who commited adultry was about to be soned to death,what did jesus say to the crowd? ps,great to see a topic here not related to music or rocknroll!as some suggest this site is for only.

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post
    His wife is gorgeous! If he can't keep it in his pants then he deserves a golf club to the head! Can't imagine why it was necessary when he had that to go home to!
    I worked at the golf when he was here, & he was a pain in the a**!
    Why didnt his wife get arrested and charged for assault??? If the shoe was on the other foot and he bashed her car in with a golf club there would be hell to pay and he'd be behind bars in a flash.... There are doctored pictures floating around the internet showing a battered Tiger Woods with his wife holding a golf club... Since when is it OK to glorify violence against men and only not OK to glorify violence against women? Sounds to me if she is capable of doing that, she probably needs help too...

The media in this situation make me sick.... All those university trained journalists running around like pond scum milking it for all its worth...

As for these women... They knew damned well he was married and they all had a part to play in destroying Elin's life. Where were there bloody morals when they threw themselves at him... And make no mistake, they werent forced into it... They all decided to come clean, not in private but only when the media offered them a pay cheque and their five minutes of fame. Look at the photos of them being published... All glamour shots made up for the newspapers. But little did they know that all they'll ever be known for is being the chick who backdoored on a marriage...

Tiger Woods is an idiot... His squeaky clean reputation is in tatters. Noone knows whether his marriage was truly a happy one so we can't judge why he did it. He's been around long enough to know that people in the limelight are prime targets for this kind of thing and he fell for it. From a professional point of view, the cleaner you make yourself look, the harder it is to maintain the image...

Now take that other US golfer John Daly.... I like this bloke... He was overweight (before surgery) he drinks, smokes, swears and what you see is what you get. If he gets caught with his pants down, noone will be shocked... Nothing to lose LOL...

So the moral of the story is never judge because one day we might all be standing in front of jury...

Thumper
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans - J. W. Lennon

I agrre with everything you said Tony..Spot ON

I'm not all that interested in major event golf so I don't care what Tiger does; but I am not surprised.

I really don't care which squillion dollar "star" is screwing whom. We should be interested in the game or the music or the movie or whatever else got them riches and fame.

Imagine being an ordinary teenager one day and the next day being a star with so much money you never have to worry how much anything costs; with people telling you how fantastic you are; people doing everything for you. You can see by the continuous carrying on of all these famous people that it does stars' heads in.

Imagine how much cheaper it would be to get into a movie or a concert or a sporting event if these people were paid a comfortable wage rather than monopoly money amounts.

(Imagine how much smaller bank fees might be or how many more tellers there could be if those bank executives did not get $M bonuses.)

Maybe if the public stopped buying gossip mags and stopped oooh-argghing about the latest "scandal" the media could focus on real things. Like getting a fair go for everyone.
    Rob Ewart
    Victorian Rock'n'Roll Dance Assoc

www.VRRDA.org.au

It's your Association, get involved. Good ideas are always welcome.
    Make sure your R'n'R club or dance school is getting best value.

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Can someone please explain who or what is "Tiger Wood".
    Also ... If "Tiger Wood" is a building material or if "Tiger Wood" is a person ... how does she / it promote or infect the Victorian rock & roll scene ???
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

Well said RobE.I remember having a chat to an AFL star and talking about roll models.He said that he didn,t sign up as a roll model but to play the sport he loves .Bad luck buddy,once you put yourself into the puplic arena your it.Everything you do ,say and your behavour is looked at closely buy those that look up to you.Some will hate you for what you do ,some will want to be you.We have enough influences in this life and quite alot of them are not considered to be the best for the rest of us. You play football and you have a licence to crunch an opponent.Play cricket and your allowed to spit on the ground like Ricky Ponting,you see my drift.So now we have the potential to influence golf.We can play golf,get good at it and your rewards are plenty.Money ,plenty of it and anyone we want to spend some time with ,in or out of the marriage.With all Tigers money he would have had the very best counselling money could buy once he got to the fame stage he is at now,well before,and yet he wasted his money and chose not to listen to it.He is after all human and like most of us he makes mistakes.And maybe he never saw himself as a roll model but facts of life are ,he is.Even pro golfers want to be Tiger so what hope do the up and coming have not to want to be like him,play like him and if they get good at golf then live like him. He made a choice and got caught and if he were anyone other than Tiger then it would not be news.If my opinion counts I do not condone his behavour,or Shane Warnes etc.Life throws these curve balls at us and Tiger failed and dropped the ball.Yer Shane ,he is an a...hole as a man but still a bloody good golfer.
    That,ll be the day the music die,s

I hear that despite growing number of consorts and loss of sponsorship Tiger still has a 42% approval rating! Apparently though if you break the 42% down its all men.

Haa Good one Jazz. But, isnt Tiger Woods a place at the zoo.??
    This remindes me of that stupid show 20 to 1 on channel nine where they get so called experts to comment on mostly famous people .. Funny thing is. How the fxxk does any one know what goes on?.They mostly know what they read or hear...Just like us. .They say a madman knows more about his affairs behind closed doors than the most astute proffessor could even guess.
    By the way... Tiger went for a job as santa but, was not picked. Something to do with an empty sack... haa... Merry christmas all..

Hi Icon,lets have a laugh about it.

It is near the Christmas break of the school year.

The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly, can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home." Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go." Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?
    That,ll be the day the music die,s

I have watched and listened to a number of Tiger Woods interviews and always thought him to be an arrogant bighead. Not my cup of tea but I acknowledge his golfing skills. Then I find out he has played around on his wife, not shocked nor surprised in any way at all. I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

But lets talk about the skanks that went to bed with him. They all knew his status and still choose their path so that makes them less than tramps.

What is it with women who will sleep with any sports stars or mega multi millionaires and then wonder why men have no respect for them. Tell me those women would have slept with him if he had been a janitor mopping the floor at McDonalds, not a chance in hell. Just money hungry limelight grabbing skanks, plain and simple.