0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

Closed Thread

Talking blackhill rammblers at little maria

it`s a thumps up from me the blackhill ramblers put on a good show at little marias it was their first time there, there`s always a first time for everything ,hope they come back and perform at little maria`s again good on you guys hope to see around at other dances

Re: blackhill rammblers at little maria

Hey Loulouie Thanks for the kind words.We had a BALL.Great night.A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that came along,,,Shane bhr

Thumbs up Re: blackhill rammblers at little maria

shane and the boys)blackhill ramblers)billy,balto and family and friends,well done on a great debut gig at lil marias!i aint been there for so long due to shift work and general laziness!,but,tho the band is relocated on the side entrance,where our tables used to be,still a good look and sound,new and old faces,and the ramblers were super!now i can gloat ,shane handed me there latest dvd,and im watchin it now,again great quality,lots of shennigans!(spelt?im irish)(kellie)and general skylarkin,all to the background roots in our pubs and clubs in general in and around melbourne,book now off the boys,and book also for the thunderbirds club gig on november 28th,sat nite,at the whitehorse club on burwood highway,and the blackhill ramblers combine with the prairie oysters for a top nite out...tezza.

Thumbs up Re: blackhill rammblers at little maria

I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th all of the above! Had a ball last night dancin away to some fantastic ramblin music....and got to meet me ol' St Pat's mate, Shane...at last!
    Great gig guys!!!
    And a big 'thankee' to Little Maria for organising the night...no small feat with the stage issues etc....I just wish I hadn't gone near "Gorgeous" shoes...start savin girlie....(hmmm)
    Anyway...will be great to see BHR on 28th at the "Whitehorse Corral" with the Oysters...(another bit of free publicity guys...why not?)...shoot be a hootin, tootin, shootin YEHAAA of a night!!

Be seein ya!

MsM
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Hey Devine.Thanks for that..I was hoping ta have a chat about st pats.Next time mate we gotta do that.....Thanks cya Shane bhr

Hi Tezza & DevineMsM good to hear you will be coming along to the Thunderbirds gig at the Whitehorse On Sat 28th for the Ramblers and Oysters.
    We're looking forward to having two of Melbourne finest bands for a great Rock'n Country Night for our second dance this year. If you're thinking of coming along and haven't already booked give us a quick call. Phone Linda & Richard on 9763 7381 leave us a message if no answer.
    As you said MsM - thanks for the free publicity.
    Linda