0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jitterbug - get well soon!

Yesterday, while in Albury and pursuing his favourite sport badminton, our forum moderator, local rock n roll identity and all round nice guy Paul (Jitterbug) became unwell and spent the night in the local hospital before being transferred to Melbourne for another night or so. He assured me there is nothing seriously wrong and we can expect to see him out and about again very soon.
    Get well soon Paul! The female congregation at Church will miss dancing with you today and all will be saying a prayer for you..
    Mel and Sue
    ~ Mel ~

Re: Jitterbug - get well soon!

sorry to hear you are not well Jitterbug. Wishing you a fast recovery and back on the dance floor soon. I will be one of the many praying for you at the Church

sorry to hear your not feeling well.hope you get better soon.enjoy the rest with the nurses,i think thats what you had been waiting for paul.ha.ha.ha.get well soon and all the very best.church will pray for you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Paul.
    RU up for visitors.

XXXMJ and CJ

Whats this.?? Last I heard you were going to North to check the books of some local wine companys.. You musta seen something to give you a fright. haa. Welcome to the Club Paul . You'll be ok.It gets better from here on in. Consolato.xx

Hey Bugsie, heard you were not feeling well. Hope you are up and well again soon. Us girls will be looking forward to your return. All the congregation at the Church of Rockabilly will be hoping your well soon also.
    There's a fly in my soup

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Take it easy and get well soon Paul. We cannot afford to have one of our true gentlemen and VicRock members out of action for too long. See you on the dance floor real soon mate.
    Jazz & Saff.
    Live & let Live, Love & let Love, Rock & let Roll, plus related clichés.

Sorry to hear that you are not well Paul, we both hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you back on that dance floor!

Deb & Pete

up!and atom!paul...let the mind play sport for you from now on,mate,we will always be young at heart,and competitive!as ever in later years,i have a squash racket hangin on the door(five years now)and there it will stay,hey,i see some dancing shoes on special on vic rock,check em out...see you soon tezza.

Oh, my poor Jitts, do you need a good nurse honey????? I will look after you......
    Hope you're up and back on those dancing feet soon......

La de da de de, la de da de da!!!

Hey Jitts,heard your crook,hope all is fixable and your back on deck soon.Here buddy have a little laugh,it will make ya better.
    A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, ' It's golf balls '

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked 'Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?
    That,ll be the day the music die,s

Hi Jitterbug - Hey get well soon, I hope to see you dancing up a storm again soon as you are taking my place on the dance floor while I have been taking a break myself. SO Hope you are going to get well soon Paul.

Wayne

Ok Jitt I'm thinkin' the fast music from those "Rockabilly Cowboys"at the club was maybe to much for you, nar mate just joking hope you get well soon!!!!
    Aspire to inspire - - - before you Expire !

Thumbs up Re: Jitterbug - get well soon!

Gee Paul, take it easy will ya.

Actualy, concern for you lead into a discussion about heart attacks at Church yesterday.

One idea was that, just like planes that have lines of little bombs painted on them to show the number of missions flown, Rockers could a little cracked heart tatt for each aneurysm survived.

Get well quick, Australia's balance of trade needs your input.

Rob Ewart
    Victorian Rock'n'Roll Dance Assoc

www.VRRDA.org.au

It's your Association, get involved. Good ideas are always welcome.
    Make sure your R'n'R club or dance school is getting best value.

My best wishes to you too Paul. Look forward to seeing you on the floor again soon. Steve
    Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt

We may have relocated, but still Rockin' and keeping an eye on all our favourite people.
    Both Kerry and myself wish you a quick and full recovery and remember the door is always open to you in sunny Merimbula should you need some R and R.

Cheers,
    Lyndon and Kerry

Hey Paul we trust you will make a speedy recovery as there are some more ladies from Perth visiting and they will require your services. LOL.
    Best Wishes, Al and Kathy.

Hey Mate!! Get Well Sooooooooooooon OK.........Shane bhr

Hey Paul, we can`t have our Rockin super hero out of action. Hope to see you up and rockin real sooooooon !!!. Take care xxxxxxxx

Smile Re: Jitterbug - get well soon!

Thank you all for your "get well" wishes. I feel so grateful & appreciative for your care and concern. The good news is the cardiologists, doctors and nursing staff have done a great job on me, and they have every confidence that I should resume normal life and activities again very soon.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again very soon at one of our much loved rock & roll music and dance gigs. Until then, keep rockin' everyone!

p/s Hey Lyndon - great to hear you & Kerry still rockin' in Merrimbula. Thanks for the offer. Must catch up one day soon .......