01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

My Son Daniel RIP

Just a quick note to say thank you to each of you who have responded to the tragic death of my Son Daniel Magill. Saudi Arabia is a difficult place to repatriate a body from. We have had several issues with this task. I am strong but this has clearly changed my life forever. I can’t begin to thank those who have been my strengths in these past 24 days. It is day in Saudi Arabia as I’m typing this; Daniel’s body is being embalmed now! ready for the flight home, my daughter Brooke is in Dubai waiting for his release. They will do their last journey home together arriving in Melbourne Saturday morning
    5-30 am. Funeral arrangements will be completed very soon. We will lay my boy to rest mid to end of the coming week. My heart aches for this loss; my son was a warrior of the world. RIP Danny you are loved beyond words.
    Rumors are carried by haters, Spread by fools, and accepted by Idiots

Re: My Son Daniel RIP

Just a quick Up Date, thanks everyone for your text and e/mails today.... Spoke with Brooke 1 hour ago.... she has confirmed that Daniel's coffin had been boarded on the plane...... she would now have boarded herself and be in the air..... Funeral will be Friday 25th September 1pm venue TBA. I will update details when arrangements are completed.. My appologies to those who have not had return replys, today has been a difficult day.
    Once again thank you for the support given we are both grateful and humble
    Chrissie

I dedicate this song to my Son Daniel and my Daughter Brooke.
    It almost appears it was written for my gorgeous kids so long ago....
    My heart aches so
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5_CNHRqqk

Glad to hear both arrived safe sat morn, thoughts are with you this week, hope everything goes smoothly, keep us posted, wil see you Friday,
    hugs & kisses Jenni

Daniel's funeral service will be held
    Friday 25th 1pm Service at McClelland Gallery 390 McClelland Drv Langwarrin VIC 3910.... please note it is an outside service ...... I pray the sun shines .... We will celebrate Daniel's life at the Frankston RSL.. 183 Cranbourne Rd, Franktston...Once again thank you
    Chrissie
    Last edited by UTOPIA; 22-09-2009 at 09:52 AM.

For those of you who have been following this horrible tragic experience with me and Derryn Hench on 3 AW today will be the final interview.
    http://www.3aw.com.au/. I can only hope no other family will ever be put through the extreme neglect shown to my son in Saudi Arabia. Governments have failed in their task to help bring my boy home.
    Chrissie

It’s been a little over a week since we laid my Daniel to rest…. I cannot begin to express my sincere gratitude and blessing for those who have supported me in this my most intense heart ache. Your heart felt warmth has lifted both Brooke’s and my spirits on the occasions when we needed it most. My thank you’s, as always go to my true friends, those who helped us celebrate Daniel’s life. Victor and 8's your recording of Danny Boy will stay close to my heart your gift in that song connected us to my mother the beginning of my boy. Jay, Nev and Dean there is Peace in the Valley where we laid Danny to rest. Your voices soothed many souls in that moment of song but mostly us as a family. Dom and Robbie thank you for the PA and mixing the sound, I can’t thank you enough for your constant support. Having an out doors service was different, however very fitting on this ocassion. Shane your random calls brighten my day thank you buddy. Every warm gesture makes such a difference.Lastly my friends who came to the service, my apologies if I didn’t thank you on the day, it is very much a blur. I am told there were 800 to 1000 people, a honour to DANIEL GARDINER MAGILL... RIP.... My son you are loved beyond words....
    Thank you every one I am humble
    Chrissie