The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

+ Reply to Thread
    Live just North of Coburg ( hate to admit to living in Glenroy ) lol

Cool 50's Fords for sale

Hi have just moved down to Melbourne from Qld, was told it was cool down here! and ya not wrong Narelle! I import American cars as a hobby and have a few for sale that may interest some, I have two 1959 Ranchero's a barn fresh 84k miler, green in colour and pretty much an Uncle Danial, the other one is a pretty mint red and white one, ready to show and cruise in "bloody lovely", also a 59 Thunderbird pale blue with white roof, 390 v8 chrome wire wheels, also a 60 Thunderbird hardtop silver with refurbished Maroon leather interior, plus a 75 Mercedes Benz Coupe, gold in colour, tan leather interior, new ground up resto, has BBS Wheels and a crate 355hp small block Chevy in it as well as a worked TH400 tranny, this thing would pull a sailor of your sister! goes real strong all rego'd and ready! and lastly, for the cars anyway a 61 Thunderbird, one family owned from new, boring white and off white leather interior, I plan on painting it Viper Yellow and white walls on it, you want it? tell me what colour! also I have a MINT SHOW BIKE, its a 2001 Harley Davidson Road King, all the bells and whistles and only done 7,700 miles from new!!!, custom everything! fresh from Sturgis just before I bought it, ya gotta see this thing its just purfect to throw that little sex kitten on the back and go steppin out in style, Jaws will drop when you pull up on this I assure you, contact me for prices and e-mail photo's, some are here already and the rest wont be far away, Stay Kewl Cats n Kittens. 58suade, you can reach me on ILIKENICETOYS@hotmail.com

Re: 50's Fords for sale

58suade has added pictures of the cars and bikes he has for sale to our gallery. Here is a link: https://vicrock.com.au/photoplog/index.php?u=2969
    ~ Mel ~