01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thumbs Up- The White Mini

I know that I speak on behalf of the many patrons of DaiseyÂ’s who enjoyed this particular spectacle.

All afternoon blokes had been aware of a well-presented woman whose outfit featured a short white mini skirt teamed with black boots. She carried this combination demurely throughout the session. That was, until the closing stages of the afternoon when she was farewelling her friend who was sitting on one of the low couches. Are you with me? Short mini, nice bod, friend on low couch, bends right over – BINGO!!

Loud cheering breaks out, a few men were sobbing quietly, cries of “We have a winner”, comments about the parking of bicycles and posting of letters. Sigh!!!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Re:Thumbs Up- The White Mini

What a crack up Malibu!!

Very well written. It will be iteresting to see if the men out number the women at Daisy's next week, all eager for another appearance of the white mini.

As I 've intimated a couple times before on this forum - LESS is definitely MORE ...........

Damn it!! As luck have it, I must have just left before the White Mini deservedly got (the men's) our full attention and gave us a farewell gesture we won't forget for a long long time to come. Lou & Lynette - you couldn't ask for a better draw card to your new dance.

So what we're talking about a Milf right ? think the comment about more men than women might be on the money,
    while I'm here Lou and Lyn Congrats on the great response to you new venue.... Cheers much Sucsess

In net language I would say more like "soccer mum" than "MILF".

I would have thought 36ish, but I am really old and am finding it more difficult to guess ages.

Is there anyone else on line that enjoyed this revelation who would like to comment?

Essex Guest

I did indeed witness this Malibu, however I missed the finale and didn't notice her face to get her age - did anyone notice she couldn't dance ?? :laugh: :laugh:

Yer Right ..Hey Tess jimmy said i need a girlfriend that ok with you honey?"WHACK"!!!... I'll take that as a no..

Speaking of... I actualy saw one at the waltzy on Sat night that fits the description only she was wearing a black skirt, rather nearly wearing one. Not that i was looking but black does it for this lil Vegemite

I saw the girl with the mini on Sunday (who could have missed her?!) and I actually thought it was a belt... I was wondering where her skirt was