0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old car wanted.

Thumbs up Old car wanted.

Hi. Im looking to update my car. I was wondering if anyone has an old bomb they no longer need that might be taking up room in their back yard or nature strip. I have saved up about two hundred dollars and want to look effluent asap .. Free removal for car without wheels. I will pay about $200 for a 6 cylinder, or could stretch it to $150 for a 4 cylinder job. Removel is no prob. Just bought a large shovel. Anywhere any time is ok .Bail me up at a venue , Private message me or Call 0407.1234.66 and talk to icon direct.Suggestive messages welcome. Hey .Im genuine for once.Can you help?

Re: Old car wanted.

icon!how are you mate? old car,means a old car! a classic car or a cruiser,basiclly,pre 1970,now you want to buy an old bomb? right, a jappa,on the way out, invest in a old car mate, now i have a 64 plymouth that keeps getting me tickets from the law,or government to be more precise! 318 cubic inches,push button auto, rego,roadworthy, and downright dangerous! sound like you? thatll be ten thousand dollars american! you still there? icon,i wanna caddie like hank or elvis used to own, so ,out with the fast,and in with the cruise, good luck mate,tez

Thumbs up Re: Old car wanted.

Hi Terrence 7. Do I look like santa clause to you.? ten thousand american dollars.. whew.Maybe I didnt explain myself clearly. What I want, is a car thats rat****. um .. hang on ,I just described your car..(kidding)Im after a car that is on the way to the scrap heap. Something I can help along the way..By the way ,to that lady that left me a message.. Yes ,I do like sex and travel.. I will go and get fxxxxd

Re: Old car wanted.

no worries mate,we generally call cars rat **** when we cant afford them,i was only saying the old car is like your old man,not rat ****,right,why bother with something people are gonna dump as the cost of getting a roadworthy and rego, well you figure it out, see ya soon! terry.santa? no resemblence.
    Last edited by tezza; 04-02-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: get my spelling right! before he logs in!

Thumbs up Re: Old car wanted.

Terrance 7. I appreciate you taking the time to try and help.. What Im trying to say, is .. Im after cars that have reached the end of the line. Im not interested in restoration, rego or rwc.Im firing up a new biz and I am after bombs for the scrap value only . As you might know, Im deeply religious and am a commited enviromentilist So.In a small way, Im doing my bit to save the planet.No rat****.!