0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thread: Sweetrock

Wink Sweetrock

"Sweetrock" Played at Barham Club last Sat, they played superb, the floor was full all night, it was really fantastic Rock & Roll all night, the singers were great, we just loved the music, and had a real Ball, (excuse the pun).I think every one else enjoyed themselves too. This new band is going places, I believe it was their first big gig, their performance on Sat night was flawless, If you like R&R they are well worth the travel.

Re: Sweetrock

Hey..thanks gjo267,
    I'm pleased to know you enjoyed the night..Sweetrock sure did as well...we have been inundated with messages thanking us and a few choice bookings to boot!.
    I'd like to thank everyone who comes along to our shows and especially those who give us Cds full of great material to expand our song list from.
    The more you enjoy it..the more we enjoy it.

Keep on rocking.
    MrE
    Iain..Sweetrock

www.sweetrockband.com

Cool Re: Sweetrock

Hey Iain
    Will those choice bookings be any good for us, we would like to dance a little more, how far do we have to travel? We spend a bit of time checking out the gigs on the net, so as we can be at the good music & Dance floor of course.

" Will those choice bookings be any good for us"...Where about are you gjo267??.
    One of the gigs is at the Moama services club and the other in Shepparton but the dates are not confirmed in writing yet.
    There is the Wagga truck show and the Tarcutta truck memorial day being negotiated as well...but all those will be in the last half of next year.
    I'm sure there will be at least a few along the river before then if the enquiries are anything to go by.
    I'll be updating the gig list on our web site as soon as dates are confirmed...you can email me at admin@sweetrockband.com and I'll put you on the mailing list I'm getting together.(Same for anyone reading this).That way you'll be notified whenever another gig is booked..which seems to be a weekly affair.
    By the way..the band loves seeing everyone dancing..you are all so good at it !.
    Cheers

G'Day Iain
    I did send you an email on Mon 17th, got your info of your web site,seems it's better to contact you here, anyway thanks for the info.