01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Looking for dance partner

Have 2 years dancing experience, would love to find a regular dance partner. Go Litle maria's, Dandenong workers club, Dandinong RSL, Georges. I am a very energetic 60 year old. Lessons with Linda, do 4 step swing and jive, want to learn more.

Smile Re: Looking for dance partner

Hi Chrissy. I dont believe you... Are you realy 60 .?That misty mountain sure helped you . I put you in your 50's.. Anyway, im sure you will find a dance partner around the traps. Jazza , RobE, Jitterbug and even Whem are always on the look out for a dance..Good luck..

Wink Re: Looking for dance partner

Con your not very bright are you luv? when they said brains , you ate yours didn't you, you annoying little man, and I mean little (wink), well that's what all my girlfriends tell me ... You have a nice day sweety xxx
    I ,Me =She

Re: Looking for dance partner

Con !! Con !! Con !!

maybe you could benefit with a little help from misty mountian i hear they do wonderful things with alzheimers

Ray

poor chrissy. you will wonder what everyone is talking about. you chose the name of someone who is very well nown on this site. good luck with searching for a dance partner. there are lots of men who would dance with you. try one of the dance schools or talk to jiterbug he dances with everyone. i would avoid icon though, hes mine.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

C'mon Con give it up will ya, your starting to sound like a senile old man , build a bridge bud....

This post is about Chrissy writing to let us know about her dance background and to express her desire to find a regular dance partner. If you are not already aware, VicRock's forum is serious in actively promoting dancing in Melbourne including providing an avenue to facilitate dancers network and partnerships. VicRock could only help dancers to achieve this objective if forum contributors accept and understand this.

If you are interested in exploring a dance partnership with Chrissy, please reply to her post or PM her on VicRock. Chrissy may well also welcome your constructive comments and tips in finding a regular dance partner.

In my humble opinion, any other unrelated comments are not useful to Chrissy nor assist Vicrock's objective to help dancers find dance partners.

Please note forum moderators would also not hesitate to remove such unrelated or unhelpful comments in future.

Darn me.I should have known that some people can't take a joke. Thats all it was .Nothing more nothing less.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a funny boy Icon.........

Cool Re: Looking for dance partner

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Darn me.I should have known that some people can't take a joke. Thats all it was .Nothing more nothing less.

It had better be a JOKE Icon, because if there is one thing I don't like is being 2 Timed. I am confused, all your messages to me don't mention anyone else.
    Better be Good to me.. OR YOU will pay big time.
    Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply didnt know where to go shopping.

hey flabbyola get in the qeue icon is not up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Hi Chrissy. I dont believe you... Are you realy 60 .?That misty mountain sure helped you . I put you in your 50's.. Anyway, im sure you will find a dance partner around the traps. Jazza , RobE, Jitterbug and even Whem are always on the look out for a dance..Good luck..
    I really think that this was written and read in a light-hearted manner and a spirit of friendship and comraderie. I don't believe that Icon meant any harm to either Chrissy looking for a dance partner, or Chrissy who went to Misty Mountain.

Let's not be the fun-police whilst trying to be too politically correct. There HAS been some stuff on here that was inappropriate, but that's long gone and over with now. Let's not taint anything new and funny with the stain of what went before.

Look at things with fresh eyes, Jitterbug, the rest of us did and had a good old laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Thumbs down Re: Looking for dance partner

longgonebaby, Whats all this about bloody misty mountain, and its not you that has been getting all the sweet talk from Icon, I hate being made a fool of, And who looks 60 and who looks 50, Icon you can get lost, I was really begining to get to like you, Go to hell. go to misty mountain, and you look 90.
    Fabiola.................is now looking elsewhere...........
    Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply didnt know where to go shopping.

Smile Re: Looking for dance partner

Don’t get me wrong, please. I love humour. In fact, I believe we could all do with a bit more of it in our lives. But isn’t it also true there should be a time and place for humour and jokes just like anything else in life?

I wonder if Chrissy who has written to express her wish to find a regular dance partner find it useful or amusing to find her post being hijacked by other non related comments? And that’s not taking into account as to whether Chrissy understood nor should care about some of the comments or the context in which it has been expressed by subsequent replies.

Whilst acknowledging some may have found Icon’s post funny, clearly others do not quite see nor share the same humour based on their replies. I have not yet even explore how Chrissie (Utopia) personally would be feeling now or the sensitivity involved in having her health situation again involuntarily raised in public.

As I have said in my earlier post, the section of the forum relating to “Find a Dance Partner” was made available for a specific purpose. Is that too hard to understand or to comply? Humour is very welcome on VicRock but I would argue there is a time and a place for it.

Again, may I say to all who are interested in meeting up with Chrissy and exploring a dance partnership with her to please “private message” her on VicRock.

Good luck, Chrissy. Enjoy your dancing.