0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Rock and Roll Dance Shoes FOR SALE

All leather Rock and Roll dance shoes.

These shoes have only been worn for about 2-3 hours all up.

They are in excellent as new condition and my only reason for selling is that Im more comfortable wearing my flats.

They are labelled size 4 ˝ but my normal shoe size is a 5, I paid $170 for them a short time ago and would like to see them rockin on the dance floor!

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Currently listed on ebay till Wednesday

Check them out on :
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ladies-Leathe...QQcmdZViewItem
    Attached Images  

Re: Rock and Roll Dance Shoes FOR SALE

I just worked out how to add a pic, so that might help!

I just hope there is someone out there with little feet like me!
    They are equivalent to a children's size 3, if anyone is looking
    for childrens dance shoes.

Cheers

Smile Re: Rock and Roll Dance Shoes FOR SALE

Hey young Rocker - I have little feet and they 'll look nice on me. I need help in the "vertical" department anyway ..........LOL

Seriously, those shoes look good. Good luck selling them

Jitterbug, I am sure Rocker 14 is flattered that you think you would look good in her shoes, but, seriously stick to the creepers. Ok you will get less comments but at least you will be steadier on your feet. You will also not have to shave your legs when it is too hot for the mohair tights. Ask Con about that.

Hey GAG - fact is why can't guys also wear high heels? Only this year I saw a guy wore high heels at Little Maria's and he has just about the best pair of legs on the dance floor. And he danced beautifully too ......just ask RobE.

I reckon Con should buy the shoes - he'll look great in them, and matches his satin-laced frock that hasn't seen daylight for a little while now.

Hey young Rocker! do you accept IOU?

jitterbug didnt you take part in a discussion about dolls not that long ago? you were quite excited by it if i remember right. now its high heels, icon is too much of a man to take such talk seriously. they have an excellent website for boys that want to be girls and girls that want to be boys. www.petshopboys.com. just make sure you wax your legs first

Okay Gag and Jitz .Im going to bite. You guys are to young to remember the old Mordy dances run by Terrie Moon. But, it was at one of these dances that I went along dressed as a spunky female slut. I was wearing the blonde wig, tight black mini ,fish nets and high heels. In those days I had to wear false boobs too. It was so funny, even getting to the dance. Driving there with the ex girlfiend next to me (also a blonde ) We stop at the traffic lights and these guys in the car next to us started wolf whistling and waving. Then ,at the dance no one picked it was me all night. I got a heap of phone numbers from real ugly guys. ..Another time I wore a dress was at Teresa,s old dance at Coburg . She had a Back to school dance. I went along dressed as a school girl. I won the cutest student there on the night trophy. It only was when people started calling me a good looking chick that it was time to stop...P>S Bree, last time I wore high heels was at your place... REMEMBER ??

Talking Re: Rock and Roll Dance Shoes FOR SALE

Alright, I confess ...... didn't want to feel guilt and have to go see Father John this Sunday to do penance. I did wear a pair of high heels (and a swim suit ... and false boob) at Little Maria's Beach Beauty contest.

Unlike Con, I looked terrible & walked terrible. So, the short answer is no - I didn't get the opportunity to give out my private phone number to any adoring, hot blooded male.

But seriously again - I do hope some girls will get to buy your shoes, young rocker. They are really nice shoes.

Hey all,
    just added a link, its at the top of the page with my first post

Ok auction is over and my shoes havnt sold.
    If anyone is interested feel free to PM me

Cheers