Top Cats new venue is not far off from it's first gig. Satuday 21st. of July. The Southern Community Center is huge, heaps of dance floor for all you dancers. Just as well, coz The Fender Benders are really thumping out great dance music. In fact, a lot of people are saying, that, "as a three piece band, they are sounding as good as a lot of the bigger bands & playing better now than they ever did." This band treats you to great rock & roll that you can dance all night to. I will be adding my bit, which I now bet favorable comment on and that's as D.J. T.C. This place is pretty big with seating for 300. nice big car park out the front. You can B.Y.O. drinks and nibblies, for those wishing to travel light, we will have bottled water, cans of Coke, Diet Coke and Solo on sale. Coffee & tea are complimentary. Door prizes and raffle are part of the night and entry is only $10, under 16 $5. so you can bring the family. Everyone's welcome. We rekon this is our best venue yet. Hope you like it we think you will. The Southern Community Center is at the end of Rupert Dve. Mulgrave. Melways ref. 80 F 5. It's only minutes from the South Eastern Fwy. Opposite the back entrance of the Springvale Crematorium in Police Rd. you will see Southern Reserve, we will be at the other side of it from 7.30pm. till 12.30am. Please phone and book we want to set up to give the best atmosphere.. 9702 4462 or 0413 393 345 or 0413 393 334 Lou & Lynette