Last post by Jitterbug
20-03-2024 08:53 AM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Organ

Allen Guest

Organ

Bouy have I got a Deal for You...............For Sale.One only ELKA Electric Organ, in excellent condition. New was $7900. we are now selling this beautiful product for, wait for it, $2300.
    Call Allen Walker on 0412625737........so you know its got to be a good deal.
    Attached Images  

Re: Organ

Allen. So sorry to hear you have to resort to selling your electric organ. to tell you the truth I never knew you had one. Amazing how medical science has advanced so far. I have heard of people selling their organs on Ebay but I dont think they were electric..

Allen Guest

Talking Re: Organ

I will try and post a photo of the Organ, so that others dont make the same mistake Icon made.

Allen Guest

this is the Organ I am selling.You will love it.very good condition.

Allen
    Any nibbles on that organ yet?
    Also, having seen you dance in costume as Tina Turner, I found this gif that reminded me of you in action.
    Attached Images  

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs down Re: Organ

How come for like a minute the post by figjam was listed as Bree ? this is a pauline moment ....Plz explain??? I'd hate my name against something I didn't write?, just my opinion....

Allen Guest

Thumbs up Re: Organ

All I can say Frank, is that I am not ....repeat, not Bree...I am simply trying my best to get someone interested in my organ.

This is a beautiful organ..........

Allen Guest

There has been a Major price reduction in the price of my Orga...

NEW PRICE............................... $2000.
    Attached Images  

Allen
    Is your organ showing signs of wear or does it still look brand new. Also, do you still have the box it came in?

Allen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    Allen
    Is your organ showing signs of wear or does it still look brand new. Also, do you still have the box it came in?

No, I dont have the box it came in......and yes it stilll works, Why Is there something wrong with the one you have at present, and are you looking for another one, bigger and better.?
    This Organ is Electric and if you got the power, it goes like a cat out of hell.

Allen Guest

Red face Re: Organ

Bouy have I got a Deal for You...............For Sale.One only ELKA Electric Organ, in excellent condition. New was $7900. we are now selling this beautiful product for, wait for it, $2300.
    Call Allen Walker on 0412625737........so you know its got to be a good deal.

NEW PRICE......................................$1900. BE Quick. There is only ONE. Organ.
    Attached Images  

I see your organ has gone down Allen, must be the cold wether - that is maybe that people are less interested in things during winter...........

I would like to make an offer to you Allan, $500. Cash.

Allen Guest

Unhappy Re: Organ

Quote Originally Posted by Danny King View Post
    I would like to make an offer to you Allan, $500. Cash.
    Well, I thank you for the offer ? I must decline your offer Danny.

Please try and spell my name the right way, IT IS...........ALLEN. Simple, is it not.
    Attached Images  

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Hey Big Al try advertising that thing in the Our lady of Saints Monthly, It's a big hit with all women at the Tootgarook ladies auxiliary, ya never know your Organ might find its way In an Old folks home where they line dance to tunes like roll out the barrel and Oh when the saints.... ya just never know

Allen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hey Big Al try advertising that thing in the Our lady of Saints Monthly, It's a big hit with all women at the Tootgarook ladies auxiliary, ya never know your Organ might find its way In an Old folks home where they line dance to tunes like roll out the barrel and Oh when the saints.... ya just never know
    Thanks for that Frank,..................Firstly, only my wife is allowed to call me big Al,

Secondly....the new price is............$1400. (cash)

With 435 views, someone must be interested.

Allen Guest

Unhappy Re: Organ

This is it. 460 view on the site, great....................NEW Price...............

$900........................this would have to be the bargin of the year @ this price, wait till you see the Organ.

Mobile 0412625737. Home 97709767.
    Attached Images  

Red face Re: Organ

Sold..........................................$650 . Thanks Allan it is so beautiful, I just cant beleave I got it for such a good price, thanks. great doing business with you.

I never thought Allen would let his organ go so low. He could have kept it up longer. Congratulations Millie. I hope you enjoy playing Allen's organ.

Smile Re: Organ

Hey Figjam - you must be affected by the Wintersun's sun stroke or been exposed to an overdose of radiation from the Atomic Boys there. Should have borrowed my radiation protection suit before going!

I reckon you are the master (mistress?) of the Freudian slip ......... very clever! Couldn't stop smiling ...... sorry Allen