0 Replies
Aisha Khan (UK) On Tour
Last post by Jitterbug
20-03-2024 08:53 AM
0 Replies

Closed Thread
    Allen Guest

dance lessons with Allen

Just a reminder that dance lessons will be given by Allen at The Somerville Hotel on Saturday night, there is no charge for the lessons given by me, This has to be a first........
    The beat has to be right, that's why I.C. Rock is playing there @ The Somerville Hotel.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Re:dance lessons with Allen

Your giving dance lessons right?, err ok then I've seen sillier things in my life, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Allen Guest

I was taught by the best person in the business Frank, you know who....... I will have you know that I have had a lot of people comment on my dancing,and since I have had my new knee, people say that I have just gone from good to better.some people have said I should enter competitions.
    Please don't misinterpret what I say, I am not saying I am the best dancer in the R/R scene,

Like McDonald's "would you like some fries to go with your bugger" your offer of free dance lesson at Somerville this Saturday is innovative to say the least.

But seriously, Good on you, Allen! If only all Rock & Rollers follow your lead there just might be more people out there discovering the joy of R&R dancing. I m sure non-dancers would be more than appreciative to be taught simple dance moves to get them started.

Good luck to Somerville this weekend.

B) B)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Oh Allen take a pill, I was kiddin around... Good luck with it all..

sounds good to me allen i could do with a few lessons-what time does your class start?

Hey Allen who is the best in the business that you were taught by ?
    What time do your lessons start Allen because I too may just turn up - I have wanted to meet you for some time..... so a free lesson may just entice me to get there
    Who are the people that comment on how good your dancing is Allen?

Allen Guest

Thank you all for your kind comments, Its a big night for I. C. Rock. and for me with the dance lessons, Just to put you in the picture, I do Free bingo @ the Somerville Hotel on a Fridays 9.30am.I informed everyone about the rock and roll Sat, one of the younger girls came up and said thats for the oldies, well, well, that did get to me, Cut a long story short I put her in the picture, asked her if she rocked??? No....well I gave her a few dance moves on the floor to the amazement of all bingo players, she and her friends are all coming along, if I am lucky there could be 6 of them to teach.
    Bree tssg and the rest , make yourselves known to me for a beer.
    I dont wish to name the school, but it was in in the south side of melbourne.

Essex Guest

I have been following these threads Allen and we are passing through Sommerville tonight so will call in for a short while.

However you still haven't said what time the lesson starts? I think it is good that you have some new people and a few other dancers won't hurt