Random Member Photos

Threaded View

1. Danny Boyd & FlashBack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flashback2 resize.jpg
Views:	995
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	11306

Flashback over the years has entertained people for over 40 years and most of those years FlashBack was fronted by One of Victoria’s top vocalists Danny Boyd , Danny past away in 2010 and left some pretty big shoes to fill and the only one that could fill them was Yes Danny himself . After dad passed away I took over and fronted the band for another 6 years it has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed singing with flashback very much. My father had said to me that the only way the band could continue was for me to front it and at the time I couldn’t give my father an answer, When he passed away it was all I wanted to do was to sing in the band and to keep he memory alive and I felt close to him for doing that.
    In the 90s I had the privilege of playing side by side with him as flashbacks bass guitarist and it was a great time we had and I will cherish those years for the rest of my life and I have my father to thank for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the band
    I would like to announce that it is time for me to move on and FlashBack will be finishing up on the 4th November 2016 at the dandenong Workers Club, Myself and Morrie Mathews would like to invite you all to pay tribute to one of Victoria's top Entertainers Danny Boyd and to farewell over 40 years of one of Victoria's top versatile rock & Roll Bands FLASHBACK.
    To everyone that has supported flashback all these years I thank you and I also would like to thank all the musicians that have played in flashback over those 40 years so if you would like to be a part of the last show with FlashBack don’t miss out and book your seats on 0397925064 so come along and be a part of a tribute to DANNY BOYD & FLASHBACK.

Name:  flashback_banner[1].gif
Views: 33
Size:  6.3 KB
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSRabNa6o5E

Last edited by Jitterbug; 16-07-2016 at 07:28 AM.