0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dance Partner

Dance Partner

Hi, Looking for a dance partner Melbourne, used to rock n roll and a little rusty now. Live CBD and would like to begin lessons again. Any recommendations from members? Is it ok to go to classes without a partner?
    Cheers
    Mako

Parkville,Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Cool Re: Dance Partner

Male or female? Do you need to go to slow or fast beginners classes, what suburb do you live in. Then I can direct you better.

Re: Dance Partner

Berrnie is right. Bit more info about yourself would help. lots of dance classes especially if you are prepared to travel away from the CBD area. Have a look at the gigs advertised here on Vicrock and try to attend a few to get an idea of the dance scene and meet new people....good luck!

No partner required at all dance classes as they are all progressive so you'll get to meet everyone. Try lots of different dance schools till you find one that suits. See dance classes page as you'll find dance lessons on somewhere most weeknights and also sunday arvo's. Enjoy.

I'm in the same boat looking for a guy. But lessons are easy to go on your own. I go with southside rockers

Hello I'm am Shane. I need a regular dance partner too. I live in Newport. I go to the Rhode Island Rockers at Werribee at the Masonic Hall off Greaves St Werribee, the night kicks off with line dancing at 7 pm, beginners 7:30 pm, intermediate and advance 8:40 pm. Rhode Island Rockers dance school concludes at 9 :30 pm I am not there at the moment. I have other plans going on. I shall return Rhode Island Rockers around mid July this year. Please check my Profile it is under Shaneo.
    I go to many dances at the Alley Cats, Polish House 9 Helene St Ardeer, Maribrynong Bowls per 3 monthly dances when advertised and many more.

I hope to meet you there.