0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Closed Thread

Thread: Sly Dog Rocks

Sly Dog Rocks

What a brilliant night last night at the Sly Dog Rockers dance at Bentleigh Bowls. Billy O'Neill and the Headliners had the dance floor packed all night and Pete did a wonderful job keeping everyone dancing during the band breaks. Courtney is doing a terrific job making everyone welcome and the dance is often fully booked. Nice touches with jugs of water on all the tables, and hot food available. Last night for something different there was a dance competition with people wearing pedometers for 45 min and the dancer with the most steps won $120. The results were very interesting with the girls all doing a lot more steps than the guys (no surprise there) and the winner, Barb, did something like 4,600 steps in the 45 minutes. No wonder dancing is such good exercise!! Thanks Courtney and Pete for putting on such a great dance.

Last edited by Jitterbug; 24-07-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: add video

Re: Sly Dog Rocks

Well done guys

Sorry I couldn't attend your dance but keep up the good work you are doing, and keeping us rockin', Courtney & Pete! Well done to another great rockin' night at Sly Dog Rock House .....

Loving the innovative features you introduced into your dance - something new & keeping us guessing what's next!

Any pictures or videos? Love to see it ....

Dear Jocelyn, Milton and Paul,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and warm well wishes. Funny, that you were so glowing in your report of Sly Dog's night on the 18th of July, as that is how I felt when I attended Flipside's Dance on the 11th of July when you had the Speedsters. Such a great venue and the dances just swamped the floor during the video music breaks - great work Milton. I will forward videos and music when I receive them from Pete.

Thanks again,

Courtney