01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

rock and roll partner wanted 45 - 55

Hi I am Guinevere and am currently looking for a rock and roll partner to go dancing with me. I have been dancing for a couple of years and would like to continue to learn.
    I live in Brisbane near the city. I would love to hear for anyone who would be interested.

Re: rock and roll partner wanted 45 - 55

This is a Melbourne based site so look around for something similar in Brisbane. Best place is to go to dance classes and meet dancers there. Good luck.

Re: rock and roll partner wanted 45 - 55

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Hi I am Guinevere and am currently looking for a rock and roll partner to go dancing with me. I have been dancing for a couple of years and would like to continue to learn.
    I live in Brisbane near the city. I would love to hear for anyone who would be interested.
    Hi Guinevere, I have spare time once a fortnight because I am a shift worker. But I have been out of R&R for over ten years now since I got married and kids came along. I miss R&R alot and have thought about starting up again. I was at competition level when things slow down and stopped. I once judged the R&R Queensland championships in Brisbane so it will not take long to get back into the steps. I need the exercise and would love to get back into the dance. My wife is good with me getting into the dance and welcomes the chance for me to pick up the steps again. So if your interested in R&R dance partner I would welcome the chance to renew my steps. Age 52.