The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

Closed Thread

"Streamliners" new band

Southern "Streamliners"
    Hi all you rockers out there, haven’t been here for a while. I just had to do review of two awesome gigs I attended Frid & Sat 22/23, the dancing was a little subdued for me, as my chick is laid up, bit like and old ratrod, engine is ok and a good goer, it’s just the breather is a bit blocked up with dust and crap, so she's not running very well, Pneumonia eh. So she’s at the repair shop, having a clean out and overhaul, of the carbies & they are using a bit of stuff like Wynns engine tune up, not sure, they said intra veinus penicilin or something like that.

Now to the gig it was fantastic and what a line up Dave Attana, Damian Singe, and Dizzy Davison very seasoned and talented muso's, New band “Streamliners” very first gig for this band. It was full blown let it rip rockabilly all night awesome, just Bl**dy awesome.

Pretty much a Pyalong rockabilly “double header night” without the supper, and Mick and Nornie were there, but this gig was at little old down town Albury Commercial club, the 9pm-1am show both nights, dancing was fairly hectic, and the floor was full all night, this band will go ahead, I was amazed at the amount of people just sitting around foot wobbling head bopping & hand taping to the dance enticing lovely music . I keep going back to this old saying of mine “some people don’t like Rockabilly till they hear that music”.

I did do a few vids, but you’ll all have to wait, till this crappy Sat broadband of mine, that Juliar gave me, up-loads them, I’m sort of hoping Tony Rabbit will give us an upgrade with some real speed, not holding my breath though.
    Keep on rockin’ and you all listen out for the next big gig of the Streamliners if you like rockabilly you will love these guys the on stage entertainment is also a pleasure to be seen.

The vids Hey Hey yeh woo woo.

Last edited by gjo267; 24-02-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: flicks
    Aspire to inspire - - - before you Expire !

Re: "Streamliners" new band

Been a while since your last review, gjo267. Hope your partner gets well very soon. Will keep an eye out for the Streamliners in Melbourne.....hoping the videos won't take too long.

See you in Merimbula in a couple of weeks time if you are going again this year.

Re: "Streamliners" new band

Yeh Jitts we're still chasing the music, and there is plenty going on at the moment, it's really been a fantastic last few months music wise, if you have felt like traveling a bit, and it's still pretty much that way over the next couple of months.
    My chick is looking great, and well on the road to recovery, brought her home from a weeks stay in hospital today, all those drugs those nurse's and Dr's pumped into her annihilated those nasty pneumonia bugs and probably every other bit of bacteria in/on her body, so she's running pretty cool now. Next gig on the 1st at the Dets & Itchy this'll test the stamina eh.
    I got a few more Vid's, figure you'll find them eh!!
    Aspire to inspire - - - before you Expire !