01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a guy to dance with in Geelong

Hi there, I'm a 33 year old gal, looking for a guy to rock'n'roll with in the Geelong area. I love the rock'n'roll scene, the dances, the music, outfits (I love to get dressed up!), the classic cars and hot rods!! The works!
    I've been dancing for years although I'm a fairly basic rocker, I'm keen to learn more though, and it's nothing a good lead couldn't fix lol.
    Age isn't an issue....I was born in the wrong era! If you're interested in a bit of dancing and some good social fun 0409542269

Re: Looking for a guy to dance with in Geelong

Hello There, the best way to find a dance partner is at classes, so keep your ears and eyes open for classes out your way and you will meet lots of like minded people. Happy rocking and rolling girlfriend.

Hi dizzizzy, yeah I stopped going to classes a little while ago, everyone seemed to always have partners already, it gets kind of bland just dancing with your mum lol, I probably should go back to classes but would rather have a partner to work at classes with first where do you dance at?

Don't go to dance classes anymore. I have been on the scene nearly 10 years now and have never had a dance partner. I prefer to dance with anyone who asks me as I get to dance lots of different styles. Try classes again, you never know your luck or just go to social dances in your area. I live in Melb, so I go to dances out my way.

Hi Dizzylizzy. You sound like one hot chickybabe..I do hope you will ask me to dance with you .. Im often at Little Marias where I normally hang around the woman toilets.. Lately Its been a bit quite there(Maria's) and, I seem to be the only one supporting her dance. Even Maria has not been seen there for a while.. Anyway Dizzy .If all else fails...You can always catch me at the Gully any sunday arvo .

Hey Icon
    You sound like a cool dude, but I hate to break it to you, but Little Maria's has finished and so has the Gully. Catch you somewhere along the traps.

Ok. That goes a long way to explaining why Im the only one at these venues .And, it also follows that's why the car park was always empty... I guess there is always the York...Thanx for the heads up Dizzylizzy.xx
    Last edited by icon; 10-02-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: cause I can

Anytime Icon, keep on rocking.