0 Replies
The Moonlighters @...
Last post by GJR's
20-02-2024 10:38 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

Closed Thread

Happy Birthday, Lynn Smith

A large gathering of family and friends came to the Pakenham Community Hall last night to celebrate Lynn Smith's 60th birthday. It was a night filled with laughter and fun feasting on lots of food and celebrated with rock "n' roll dancing. Jump & Jive was the featured band playing a mixed of 1950's rock "n" roll and rockabilly that kept everyone dancing all night long. Richie (haven't seen him for a long time) helped out during the night with a few songs as well as doing tributes of Johnny O"Keefe. It was a fantastic night of celebration for all but most of all, it was lovely to see Lynn (and partner, John) looking so happy and enjoying a very special day.

Happy birthday Lynn ......thank you for a lovely party as we all had a great time celebrating your birthday with you and your family and love ones.

Last edited by Jitterbug; 25-11-2013 at 05:55 AM.

Re: Happy Birthday, Lynn Smith

Thanks Jitterbug for the great review. Just in case people are not on facebook I would just like to thank everyone that helped me celebrate at my 60th Birthday Party... thank you for coming and making this a really memorable occasion. Thank you for your good wishes, presents, cards and contributions towards my fabulous party. It was also great catching up with friends that I don’t see often at dancing. Thank you for bringing the yummy food to share it was a real feast. Finally thanks to Jump n Jive, Richard Lewis and Jeanette for keeping the music rocking and the dancers moving to the beat. I will try to thank everyone individually, again a great big Thank You... Love Lynn xxxxx

Re: Happy Birthday, Lynn Smith

Happy Birthday Lynn...wish l was there......Shane bhr xoxo BIG HUGS